2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Lot of miscommunication in the Dutch team, especially when Knip is involved. Dijkema is making stupid decisions as usual:roll:

• Ogbogu is doing a great job.. but I don't think any of the USA's middles is as fast as Foluke

Hey, Foluke is the greatest MB attacker in Women’s volleyball so I’m not surprised at all... ;)

• There are so many USA players that have the same style of serving. The lifted hand approach. Very identical. Speaking of identical, it seems like this OPP that is playing right now is very similar to the Katniss Everdeen-ish OPP that they have - tall, blonde, left-handed. I see a pattern here,

• So apparently Karch wants to give the OHs some receiving reps, but neither of the liberos are experienced enough so I'm kinda confused.. Maybe Lake is injured?

Mary Lake is not active on this roster for this round. Foecke replaced her for some reasons. Meanwhile Courtney was sick and probably still not at 100%. So you have Foecke who is just not there yet defensively and Larson who doesn't have the quickness anymore to be really effective for that role. So unfortunately their best option for now is their 2 other OH.

• There are so many USA players that have the same style of serving. The lifted hand approach. Very identical. Speaking of identical, it seems like this OPP that is playing right now is very similar to the Katniss Everdeen-ish OPP that they have - tall, blonde, left-handed. I see a pattern here,

Annie Drews.

She is def better then Jennifer Lawrence atm

• is she the starting OPP now? there is another one, the brunette cross-eyed beauty, right? but it has been a loooong time since USA has a dominant OPP.

She has the reins for now. The plan was to let her and Lowe fight for that starting role and so far Annie is the better of the two. Kelly Murphy is not even in the gym right now. Im not sure if shes done with the national team but her usual jersey number,12, is now being worn by the new OPP Thompson. Chances are she is done.

• She has the reins for now. The plan was to let her and Lowe fight for that starting role and so far Annie is the better of the two. Kelly Murphy is not even in the gym right now. Im not sure if shes done with the national team but her usual jersey number,12, is now being worn by the new OPP Thompson. Chances are she is done.

I like Drews' style. She seems very polite and nice on court, too. Poor Fawcett. She was supposed to be the next greats but never really get the chance. Has miss Katniss Everdeen played this VNL?

• She has the reins for now. The plan was to let her and Lowe fight for that starting role and so far Annie is the better of the two. Kelly Murphy is not even in the gym right now. Im not sure if shes done with the national team but her usual jersey number,12, is now being worn by the new OPP Thompson. Chances are she is done.

Murphy is the weakest OPP that USA's ever had. So it's not surprising at all.

• Schoot, Plak and Bongaerts changed the match! Also Lohuis serve is really good!:box: