2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Tomorrow i hope Nawrocki rest Malwina

• What worries me the most is NIka's health. Why she didn't enter court today, even for a few points?? Hopefully she will play tomorrow, stating she is not injured again.

I think no one is injured right now, but they are taking no risks and don't want Daalderop, Beliën and de Kruijf to be injured again.

IMHO they are too careful right now, they all played full matches with their clubs and in this way they are never getting any rhythm and connection with the other players.

• This forum is just 'amazing'. :lol:

Crovolley keeps pushing and saying KYK sucks and Eczacibasi lost a world class player like Larson, just to have something bad to say about a turkish team.

The rest of the forum keeps saying Larson should play as libero or retire once for all.

Since I'm not watching any match, I find impossible to understard what the hell is going on! :sos:

• People are too quick to jump to dramatic conclusions based on a competition that isn’t exactly the main focus of the NT season. It’s a good competition for coaches to try out new combinations of players and for players to get practice playing together but there’s not much point making major judgments about the future of players and teams.

• People are too quick to jump to dramatic conclusions based on a competition that isn’t exactly the main focus of the NT season. It’s a good competition for coaches to try out new combinations of players and for players to get practice playing together but there’s not much point making major judgments about the future of players and teams.

Yes, I know. But still... how is Larson doing? It's impossible to understang anything here... :aww:

• Yes, I know. But still... how is Larson doing? It's impossible to understang anything here... :aww:

Well I’ve not been watching much either but.... let’s say I’d go with the majority over crovolley.

• You would put Larson as libero and Robinson as OH like wtf ?????????

Bartsch, Hill >>>>> Robinson

Larson can help with defence and reception and She is better attacker than Robinson, What can Robinson do better than Hill and Bartsch ???

• Better than Hill? Everything.

No fast sets, no kills with your beloved Kimberly.

Now even Robinson, MVP of Serie A1 in 2016, is bad just because she plays in Turkey since then... :lol:

• Definitely Larson as libero and Kelsey as OH.

You have definitely not been watching any US matches and continue with your typical close-minded judgement.

Larson has been moving very slow lately and really bad in attack she is aging, actually the last couple seasons now. Kelsey Robinson is one of the most all around defensive OH's in the world right now, putting her as libero is like a free ticket to the opponent! Bartsch-Hill duo sounds good on paper but we know very well that it can be a very fragile reception line whenever Bartsch is in, you must have a good receiving OH to sub her with at such a time like Kelsey Robinson + I'd actually start with Robinson and Hill and pull Bartsch when they lack in offense. Not to mention Kelsey's defense is better then any other American player + she is super athletic and spikes graciously.

Larson can still be a great addition as libero with her experience and great reception and she won't have to jump as much so it woudn't be as physiclaly draining to her.

Lloyd (or any other setter)-Thompson

Hill-Robinson

Ogbogu-Akinradewo

Larson

This is imo the Olympics squad USA should work towards. With Drews as a great Opp as back-up and Foecke/Kingdon and Bartsch as OH back-ups. When mr Cro said Lowe is much better then amaeur Drews I knew he didn't watch 1 US match this VNL, I would ignore his opinion. In such a case it's invalid and irrelevant anyways.

• Lowe another all about good setting spiker Crovolley loves just because she's playing in Italy... :aww:

Well, Hill is inconsistent as spiker since Glass retired. She can't do anything whenever the set isn't perfect. Her chockes are epic. Remember when she demolished every team in Novara during the regular season and chocked in a epic way with AGIL in 2014-15 play-offs. Remember the last CL finals. I could go on and on. :gone:

• I will repeat again for people in the back, Their is NO WAY I would put Robinson over Hill or Bartsch. She is amazing OH but not good as Hill, Bartsch and Larson. Larson better attack, better defence player, way smarter player.

USA is not playing with MB like before, they don't have Glass anymore. Amazing setter <3, they need strong OHs for attack. Robinson is sometimes so bad in attacking that world class teams would kill her as many time they already did.

Hill proved herself so much, even that idiotic things that SHAME is saying are far from true. She is great reciver, defence player and her back row attacks are amazing.

USA is missing strong OPP so what would you do ? Put Robinson over attacking OHs, and she is defence player plus your team is missing strong OPP, crazy good setter, who is not playing with MB so much... I just can't with this logic.

Hill is great reciver and Bartsch, my God that girl become so great all around OH. Her reception improved so much, her serve, blocking, attacking everything is on high level. She is the reason next to Egonu why they beat Vakif and won CL.

Bartsch is right now the best OH that USA has. In The World too.

• omg I live for your propaganda ahaha you would work perfectly in Erdogan's government with that type of brainwashing attempts :rolll:

Im sorry but ain't know way in the world Larson is a better attacker then Robinson atm. Hill and Bartsch is too fragile, Robinson always has to be on court, she is like their Bosetti. Bartsch and Hill share the offensive OH spot. Thompson has to be developed into a strong Opp, she has potential then they can play with such a squad. Without developing Thompson I see no way for USA to win anything at Olympics anyway... :whistle: