2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• She is like Bosetti, not good as her but same type, okey but does USA has Egonu in their team ? No they don't. They need stronger OHs attacker because of that. It would be the same story with Italy. On another hand Fener made great move by singing with Robinson. Defence player not attacking OH.

• She is like Bosetti, not good as her but same type, okey but does USA has Egonu in their team ? No they don't. They need stronger OHs attacker because of that. It would be the same story with Italy. On another hand Fener made great move by singing with Robinson. Defence player not attacking OH.

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

When was it the last time Bosetti killed 10 balls? Lucia plays as second libero on court since her injury. She was a pretty good spiker in her prime, now, at the age of 30, she's just inconsistent as spiker, but, since there's no decent passer, despite you keep calling Pietrini the new Piccinini (she got aced 15 times the one and only time I saw her), she's needed. She used to rely on her high jumping, which is no longer the same after she got injured. Now she can provide high level passing and defence and that's what she does, nothing more. That's all.

• @QueenPicciLover Bosetti has amazing defence skills way better than Robinson and She is not great attacker at all to put herself over Bosetti. Maybe in your World, Mars.

You will hear a lot of Pietrini in near future, just relax. But you are hating her just as other Italian players just because they are Italian nothing else.

• THA 3-1 RUS

Yay! the trend of 1 win a week continues and they did way better than last year already with 5 wins. lol

Hope tomorrow's match against USA, they let all the young players play the whole 3 sets, instead of any veterans and just go with the flow. But that is more just wishful thinking, seeing who they have been using in court time these past few weeks with majority of the time.

• Italy is so smart and technical, every player looks like that, is so good to see, even without Egonu. I don't agree when people say that Italy aren't anything without Egonu. Of course she is the goat, but Italy has A LOT of quality of their own

• Italy is so smart and technical, every player looks like that, is so good to see, even without Egonu. I don't agree when people say that Italy aren't anything without Egonu. Of course she is the goat, but Italy has A LOT of quality of their own

Because of their league and young players. They have so much talents on literally every position. Good coaching, etc. and when you have someone as Egonu you are the top of the World at this moment.

• First set to Italy, Turkey started off good but ended badly. Italy showed their experience, all Wch squad on court today minus Egonu.

Gözde indeed less effective so far vs a top team as expected.

• Because of their league and young players. They have so much talents on literally every position. Good coaching, etc. and when you have someone as Egonu you are the top of the World at this moment.

The only problem for me, even if it is a slight one, is Malinov. I don't think she is improving, and her season in Scandicci was a downgrade. But we live in a world with scarcity of wonderful setters, so it is not a great problem for them

• I don't care a bit about this Pietrini girl.

Robinson is such a weak spiker that she was the best scorer of Imoco in the 2015-16 season (best scorer of the team in Serie A1 and overall + second best scorer of the team in Italy Cup).

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imoco_Volley_2015-2016

Bosetti better than Robinson. I could die between a laugh and the other... :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

I put numbers here. I don't push for a player just because she plays in a league instead of another. Guess what, Larson is all at one a world class player to prize every now and then just when she left Eczacibasi...

• We are almost watching Vakifbank :what:

• Did you watch Robinson at all this season ?? She had so bad season with her attacking, She couldn't score against Novara, simple TERRIBLE.