2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• No Egonu on Italy but lets not forget no Hande, no Eda Erdem and no Simge today for Turkey.

And Egonu is worth like all this 3 together and more:whistle:

• I have to say, the attacking performance of Robinson are not as good as it used to be. She isn't a smart attacker, something Bosetti is. But overall Robinson is the better attacker of the two at this moment.

• And Egonu is worth like all this 3 together and more:whistle:

What? Eda Erdem is the captain and one of the most impactful middle blockers in the world (even you should not deny that) and Hande was 2nd top scorer after Ebrar. It should be at least even, unless Italy really is all about Egonu...

I like Aylin too, she can be starter if she continues to play well

• I have to say, the attacking performance of Robinson are not as good as it used to be. She isn't a smart attacker, something Bosetti is. But overall Robinson is the better attacker of the two at this moment.

True She is better attacker but that is so insignificanlty, and Bosetti is far better defence player and blocker to.

Hill and Bartsch all the way for me that is it. Not when you don't have Glass, Hooker and so on other things that I said. If you have them I would put Robinson in over Hill or Bartsch.

• I know that is not on purpose and it is her style, but i think Karakurt's attitude is really disrespectful, she needs to understand that the players on the other side of the net could take offense, despite her intentions. She needs to work that, it's okay to be an aggressive player but she is too much.

• Did you watch Robinson at all this season ?? She had so bad season with her attacking, She couldn't score against Novara, simple TERRIBLE.

Robinson started slowly (having played libero the whole summer) and grown along the way. Cansu can't set a decent ball to the outside hitter for her life! Even Zhu Ting struggled more than ever during the last season. Come on!

Hill or Bosetti would have killed 0 balls each match with that ugly setting (I had to joke to Naz's haters all the season long for that; go read the Sultanlar Ligi topic). And still a single match says nothing. Remember Hill had the same problem in Sopot with Belcik and she was a nightmare, worst season of her life. But you just don't know and say random facts, not even related, in order to push for random Italy-related players or club over Turkey-related players or clubs.

If you knew how good Bosetti was in Sassuolo, Villa Cortese or Bergamo, you probably wouldn't say a single word about her and her current level :!:Pietrini who? Go watch Bosetti at the age of 17-20...

• What? Eda Erdem is the captain and one of the most impactful middle blockers in the world (even you should not deny that) and Hande was 2nd top scorer after Ebrar. It should be at least even, unless Italy really is all about Egonu...

I like Aylin too, she can be starter if she continues to play well

True Eda is amazing, the greatest MB ever, but be real her level dropped this season She is getting older, but We saw what Egonu can do at her own this season. Just remember Vakifbank 3:0 lost with Zhum Sloetjes, Rasic and Robinson in your team.

• Hill proved herself so much, even that idiotic things that SHAME is saying are far from true. She is great reciver, defence player and her back row attacks are amazing.

I don’t want to be rude but when did Hill prove herself so much? She spent most of her career playing with world class setters like Glass, Wolosz or Naz who were giving her almost perfect sets on a single block but the truth is that when the ball is out of system she struggles a lot. She was not near the same player when she played in Sopot with Belcik or Novara with Signorile and she is not a great attacker by any means. I like her a lot and she is a world class OH but Robinson & Larson can actually kill the ball that is out of system...

• I don’t want to be rude but when did Hill prove herself so much? She spent most of her career playing with world class setters like Glass, Wolosz or Naz who were giving her almost perfect sets on a single block but the truth is that when the ball is out of system she struggles a lot. She was not near the same player when she played in Sopot with Belcik or Novara with Signorile and she is not a great attacker by any means. I like her a lot and she is a world class OH but Robinson & Larson can actually kill the ball that is out of system...

:flower::thumbup:

• Litreally everyone are saying that Pietrini is already showing that She can become one of the best OHs in the World but NOOO you have SHAME(QueenOfPicciLover, new Italian) that She is nothing special, Pietrini who. My God but If She is from PUR NT She will be new Zhu already.

• I don’t want to be rude but when did Hill prove herself so much? She spent most of her career playing with world class setters like Glass, Wolosz or Naz who were giving her almost perfect sets on a single block but the truth is that when the ball is out of system she struggles a lot. She was not near the same player when she played in Sopot with Belcik or Novara with Signorile and she is not a great attacker by any means. I like her a lot and she is a world class OH but Robinson & Larson can actually kill the ball that is out of system...

Maybe at WCH when She got MVP award:what:

Hill, Bartsch >>>> Robinson.

That girl can't score.

• True Eda is amazing, the greatest MB ever, but be real her level dropped this season She is getting older, but We saw what Egonu can do at her own this season. Just remember Vakifbank 3:0 lost with Zhum Sloetjes, Rasic and Robinson in your team.

Hey, Foluke is the greatest MB attacker in Women’s volleyball so I’m not surprised at all... ;)

You can't talk about Eda's level and in the same day praise Akinradewo, a player who is not NEAR in her best, be consistent, please. Or it is a pattern to not realize that American veterans aren't in the form of their life anymore, like defending Larson too?

• You can't talk about Eda's level and in the same day praise Akinradewo, a player who is not NEAR in her best, be consistent, please. Or it is a pattern to not realize that American veterans aren't in the form of their life anymore, like defending Larson too?

True, but baby USAVolley (I don't know full name sorry) talked how non USA MBs are fast as Foluke, and that is normal because She is the greatest MB hard to compare. But that doesn't mean that I said that She is the same player as before or anything else. That is so out of context.

But I would still put Foluke over any MB that USA has and Larson over Robinson.

And Eda over any other Turkish MB right now.

• Litreally everyone are saying that Pietrini is already showing that She can become one of the best OHs in the World but NOOO you have SHAME(QueenOfPicciLover, new Italian) that She is nothing special, Pietrini who. My God but If She is from PUR NT She will be new Zhu already.

I saw her once and She sucks at passing. Real bad actually.

Pietrini Who compared to Bosetti at her age. You have zero knowledge. I feel sorry for you. You should Watch tons of mid-2000s matches or go even to the 1900s.

I wonder what you would Say about Venturini, Kirillova, Fofao, Pachale, Sokolova, Godina, Artamonova, Kun Feng, Zhao Ruirui, Perez del Solar, Jelic, Phipps...