2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Litreally everyone are saying that Pietrini is already showing that She can become one of the best OHs in the World but NOOO you have SHAME(QueenOfPicciLover, new Italian) that She is nothing special, Pietrini who. My God but If She is from PUR NT She will be new Zhu already.

• I don’t want to be rude but when did Hill prove herself so much? She spent most of her career playing with world class setters like Glass, Wolosz or Naz who were giving her almost perfect sets on a single block but the truth is that when the ball is out of system she struggles a lot. She was not near the same player when she played in Sopot with Belcik or Novara with Signorile and she is not a great attacker by any means. I like her a lot and she is a world class OH but Robinson & Larson can actually kill the ball that is out of system...

Maybe at WCH when She got MVP award:what:

Hill, Bartsch >>>> Robinson.

That girl can't score.

• True Eda is amazing, the greatest MB ever, but be real her level dropped this season She is getting older, but We saw what Egonu can do at her own this season. Just remember Vakifbank 3:0 lost with Zhum Sloetjes, Rasic and Robinson in your team.

Hey, Foluke is the greatest MB attacker in Women’s volleyball so I’m not surprised at all... ;)

You can't talk about Eda's level and in the same day praise Akinradewo, a player who is not NEAR in her best, be consistent, please. Or it is a pattern to not realize that American veterans aren't in the form of their life anymore, like defending Larson too?

• You can't talk about Eda's level and in the same day praise Akinradewo, a player who is not NEAR in her best, be consistent, please. Or it is a pattern to not realize that American veterans aren't in the form of their life anymore, like defending Larson too?

True, but baby USAVolley (I don't know full name sorry) talked how non USA MBs are fast as Foluke, and that is normal because She is the greatest MB hard to compare. But that doesn't mean that I said that She is the same player as before or anything else. That is so out of context.

But I would still put Foluke over any MB that USA has and Larson over Robinson.

And Eda over any other Turkish MB right now.

• Litreally everyone are saying that Pietrini is already showing that She can become one of the best OHs in the World but NOOO you have SHAME(QueenOfPicciLover, new Italian) that She is nothing special, Pietrini who. My God but If She is from PUR NT She will be new Zhu already.

I saw her once and She sucks at passing. Real bad actually.

Pietrini Who compared to Bosetti at her age. You have zero knowledge. I feel sorry for you. You should Watch tons of mid-2000s matches or go even to the 1900s.

I wonder what you would Say about Venturini, Kirillova, Fofao, Pachale, Sokolova, Godina, Artamonova, Kun Feng, Zhao Ruirui, Perez del Solar, Jelic, Phipps...

• Should and had, hard to tell now, but are you telling me that Hill didn't had amazing performance at WCH ?

He/She Is telling that Hill has great performance Just when She plays with great setters, which Is what everyone but you thinks about her. Took the perfect setting from her and she sucks at spiking, like in Sopot or when She plays out of system.

And stop this "new italian" thing now. I've never hidden from where I write, despite I'm very ashamed of It.

• I saw her once and She sucks at passing. Real bad actually.

Pietrini Who compared to Bosetti at her age. You have zero knowledge. I feel sorry for you. You should Watch tons of mid-2000s matches or go even to the 1900s.

I wonder what you would Say about Venturini, Kirillova, Fofao, Pachale, Sokolova, Godina, Artamonova, Kun Feng, Zhao Ruirui, Perez del Solar, Jelic, Phipps...

Who is now the most promising players at/under 19, name me top 5 ?

• Should and had, hard to tell now, but are you telling me that Hill didn't had amazing performance at WCH ?

She had but let’s be real it was mostly thanks to Glass. Hill had a tragic club season before WCH in Sopot when she ended being the 4th choice as the OH. Her game drastically improved when she started playing with Glass when she got good sets. Watch WCH 14 again and maybe you’ll see how USA team attacked on a single block which most of players do well :))

• Being promising and being the next Piccinini are 2 different things. Italy Will have to wait 100 years for another outside hitter like her.

But She is ONLY 19 years old, already performing at HIGH level at international level. Her attack is already at the same level as any other OHs. She is only 19 years old. I think everyone has the right to call her new big deal for Italy. Now it is up to her to work and to become even greater.

Her reception improved so much in one year, and She still has long way but how fast She is improving She can become good reciver to.

Her back row attack in just 1 year improved that I can't believe that She is the same player and so on...

She is so different player from Bosetti and Picci.