2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• You mean that award that should have went to Glass?

Should and had, hard to tell now, but are you telling me that Hill didn't had amazing performance at WCH ?

• Should and had, hard to tell now, but are you telling me that Hill didn't had amazing performance at WCH ?

He/She Is telling that Hill has great performance Just when She plays with great setters, which Is what everyone but you thinks about her. Took the perfect setting from her and she sucks at spiking, like in Sopot or when She plays out of system.

And stop this "new italian" thing now. I've never hidden from where I write, despite I'm very ashamed of It.

• I saw her once and She sucks at passing. Real bad actually.

Pietrini Who compared to Bosetti at her age. You have zero knowledge. I feel sorry for you. You should Watch tons of mid-2000s matches or go even to the 1900s.

I wonder what you would Say about Venturini, Kirillova, Fofao, Pachale, Sokolova, Godina, Artamonova, Kun Feng, Zhao Ruirui, Perez del Solar, Jelic, Phipps...

Who is now the most promising players at/under 19, name me top 5 ?

• Should and had, hard to tell now, but are you telling me that Hill didn't had amazing performance at WCH ?

She had but let’s be real it was mostly thanks to Glass. Hill had a tragic club season before WCH in Sopot when she ended being the 4th choice as the OH. Her game drastically improved when she started playing with Glass when she got good sets. Watch WCH 14 again and maybe you’ll see how USA team attacked on a single block which most of players do well :))

• Being promising and being the next Piccinini are 2 different things. Italy Will have to wait 100 years for another outside hitter like her.

But She is ONLY 19 years old, already performing at HIGH level at international level. Her attack is already at the same level as any other OHs. She is only 19 years old. I think everyone has the right to call her new big deal for Italy. Now it is up to her to work and to become even greater.

Her reception improved so much in one year, and She still has long way but how fast She is improving She can become good reciver to.

Her back row attack in just 1 year improved that I can't believe that She is the same player and so on...

She is so different player from Bosetti and Picci.

• But She is ONLY 19 years old, already performing at HIGH level at international level. Her attack is already at the same level as any other OHs. She is only 19 years old. I think everyone has the right to call her new big deal for Italy. Now it is up to her to work and to become even greater.

Caterina Bosetti was 10 times better than her at the age of 15, when she debuted in Serie A1!

She played for Villa Cortese in 2009-10 when the level of Serie A1 was crazy high (not the best ever, but still way higher than now). She was younger than Pietrini when she was starter in her club and still she din't keep all the promises. She's now an good player, nothing more.

• Caterina Bosetti was 10 times better than her at the age of 15, when she debuted in Serie A1!

She played for Villa Cortese in 2009-10 when the level of Serie A1 was crazy high (not the best ever, but still way higher than now). She was younger than Pietrini when she was starter in her club and still she din't keep all the promises. She's now an good player, nothing more.

She broke her knee literally in two peaces. And still Vakifbank wanted to signed her ofc She is not yet their :what:

And again two way different players.

Pietrini is more as Zhu, Brankica, Sylla type (She is not like them, so You wouldn't attack me) and C., L. Bosetti, Picci, Robinson, Larson are different type of OHs. You never expect from them to be main leaders in attack.

• Pietrini's legs >>> Dilik legs

• I know that is not on purpose and it is her style, but i think Karakurt's attitude is really disrespectful, she needs to understand that the players on the other side of the net could take offense, despite her intentions. She needs to work that, it's okay to be an aggressive player but she is too much.

I do agree. I thought that after the gutsy come back and defeat that Turkey suffered against Italy in YWCH's semi some years ago (24-17), she would learn the lesson. But unfortunately, not at all.

I do hope she leanrs to change her behavior on court and towards the rival. Something is to be passionate, celebrate with a lot of enphasis, and another is to be disrepectful. There is a small red line between these two side, and Ebrar usually crosses it. She is still young and defeats will teach her, for her own good and the one of her NT :super:

She has the same coach in NT and club, so he should also teach her, becasue she is a junior player.