2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Easy win for the Netherlands in the first set! Great serving and (block) defence.

• I don't get why Startseva is out, she was the best on court for Russia:what:

• Shit! Maret Balkestein-Grothues twisted her ankle!:wall:

• I hope the ankle brace prevented serious damage :| At least she could walk out on her own...

I hope so! She is to important for the team, they really need her!

• Great serving run from Beliën!:super:But I have to be honest, Russia never should have given this away!
    Dijkema really annoys me! She isn't playing good and the way she celebrates is just waaaaay to much:aww:

• Pietrini again with over 50% in attack :super:

• Eventually a easy 3-0 win for the Netherlands. Hope the injury of Balkesetein-Grothues isn't serious. So VNL is over for them, it's a good thing some youngsters gained some experience! Now the players again get a vacation and on July the first they start training for olynpic qualification.

• Russia will be playing in an easy group for the olympic qualifier with Korea being the only threat but with what they have shown so far, even Korea makes me nervous for them. With Kosheleva out for the rest of the year, hopefully Goncharova can inject some life with this team because even home court advantage doesnt seem to matter. With how the liberos and setters are playing, this team is in a big big trouble. They got really lucky with an easier pool for the olympic qualifier event

• I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia for the first time doesn’t make it to Olympics...