2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• So Do We know how will pools look like ??

Tur, Ita, Chn and USA, Pol, Bra ??

This is official or ?

• So Do We know how will pools look like ??

Tur, Ita, Chn and USA, Pol, Bra ??

This is official or ?

If they all send their A teams, it's likely to be Italy, China, USA and Brasil in the semi-finals.

Then anything could happen after that. Really looking forward to seeing clashes such as Italy-China, USA-Brasil, China-USA, Italy-USA!!! It's gonna be an epic week of volleyball!!!

• Is Wolosz 100% fit already? Or she will be on the bench like other weeks?

• Czech Republic beat Belarus and will compete in Challenger Cup.

The other teams are: Peru, Argentina, Canada and Taipei.

The last one will be Spain or Croatia.

Argentinian roster:

Setters: Valentina Galiano, Tatiana Vera

Opposite hitters: Lucía Fresco, Erika Mercado

Middle blockers: Candelaria Herrera, Victoria Michel Tosi, Julieta Lazcano

Outside hitters: Camila Hiruela, Yamila Nizetich, Elina Rodríguez, Daniela Bulaich, Antonela Fortuna

Liberos: Tatiana Rizzo, Valentina González

• If they all send their A teams, it's likely to be Italy, China, USA and Brasil in the semi-finals.

Then anything could happen after that. Really looking forward to seeing clashes such as Italy-China, USA-Brasil, China-USA, Italy-USA!!! It's gonna be an epic week of volleyball!!!

I expect Poland to surprise us. They have been pretty well and Brazil could suffer a defeat against them. Even USA. Hope this would happen and we could see them in the semi finals which could make things interesting and exciting. Wolosz came back, they have been suffering from their setters so it will be nice but don’t expect a magic from her since this is Poland, not Imoco.

• Hehe, you are wert kind guys. I think that we have prayers with big potential but coach is level similar to pe teacher (which see Grajber as starter xD).

But I have to agree that our opponents in the group are the best one we could have. Poland can’t beat even China B, so I hope others will eliminate China xD

Brazil is possible to beat by Poland, but all of the girls will have to play really good.

• Hehe, you are wert kind guys. I think that we have prayers with big potential but coach is level similar to pe teacher (which see Grajber as starter xD).

But I have to agree that our opponents in the group are the best one we could have. Poland can’t beat even China B, so I hope others will eliminate China xD

Brazil is possible to beat by Poland, but all of the girls will have to play really good.

I hope all matches will be 3-2 and everyone will suffer a defeat so we have to wait until the last moment to know who will go to semifinals and who will eliminated. It will be heartbreaking for those who will have to go home but still fun.

• I expect Poland to surprise us. They have been pretty well and Brazil could suffer a defeat against them. Even USA. Hope this would happen and we could see them in the semi finals which could make things interesting and exciting. Wolosz came back, they have been suffering from their setters so it will be nice but don’t expect a magic from her since this is Poland, not Imoco.

I would enjoy a major upset like that too, say if Poland beats USA or Brazil.

In fact, if Turkey does something similar to China or Itlaly, then indeed Turkey and Poland together could create some major turbulence in the nation's league.

However realistically speaking, if we have A teams from USA, Italy, China and Brazil, the chances for Turkey and Poland are pretty slim I must say.

• I would enjoy a major upset like that too, say if Poland beats USA or Brazil.

In fact, if Turkey does something similar to China or Itlaly, then indeed Turkey and Poland together could create some major turbulence in the nation's league.

However realistically speaking, if we have A teams from USA, Italy, China and Brazil, the chances for Turkey and Poland are pretty slim I must say.

For Turkey, you are right but for Poland, given the fact that their main players haven’t played altogether yet, their chances are pretty up. For Turkey, things are a bit different. All players must be in their best form, best day, they have to fight and fight until the last ball and force their opponent to error. I wouldn’t want them beat China, I think they should keep their chance of surprising China to Olympic Qualifications, if they have that one chance.

• Hope you're rooting for Croatia in Challenger Cup.

:drink:

Croatia is not ready for VNL at all. If they go their they will be kick out next year.

To many players left NT :/

• For Turkey, you are right but for Poland, given the fact that their main players haven’t played altogether yet, their chances are pretty up. For Turkey, things are a bit different. All players must be in their best form, best day, they have to fight and fight until the last ball and force their opponent to error. I wouldn’t want them beat China, I think they should keep their chance of surprising China to Olympic Qualifications, if they have that one chance.

also for Turkey, Guidetti needs to keep his temper under control as well, if he wants his team to win 8o

How many times have we seen his players having to calm him down, either in Vakifbank or Turkey NT?

• Last year also turkey was considered to be 6th in the finals but they barely missed the gold medal in tiebreak:roll: