2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I saw her walking and played the winning point.

Yeah, it wasn't her. Stats show she didn't enter the court after the second set. It looks like ACL too for sure.

Poor Bailey. :( Watching her crying on the floor was rough. I hope she has a full recovery.

• I'd rather see more of NT matches, it is more eclectic

• he arrived in Shanghai,not Nanjing.poland and USA both transit from Guangzhou or Beijing.so he and his team should go to the host city by themselves.then fivb stuff will d their job. just think if you host the matches in istanbul and other teams arrivel in Ankara,will you receive them in Ankara?

LOL, Gio is such a diva :rolll:

• LOL, Gio is such a diva :rolll:

Yeah, he is. He's the biggest drama queen. Polish team said the organization is on really good level. They have everything they need to prepare for the games.

I still remember the drama during CL final four in Poland when he didn't want to participate in media day and didn't let anybody (even TV) enter the open training.

• After Serbia(No.1 wch) and Netherlands(No.4 WCH) giving up their chance in finals, Only italy (NO.2 WCH) sends their best team to VNL and they do not play in world cup this year~~~ it is not big surprize for langping to send the B team...

Actually, she sent B Team to 2016 world grand prix final before rio olympics~~~

However, some chinese volleyball fans are really pissed off, because they bought the tickets and book the hotels already~~~:lol:

• After Serbia(No.1 wch) and Netherlands(No.4 WCH) giving up their chance in finals, Only italy (NO.2 WCH) sends their best team to VNL and they do not play in world cup this year~~~ it is not big surprize for langping to send the B team...

However, some chinese volleyball fans are really pissed off, because they bought the tickets and hotels already~~~:lol:

After Serbia(No.1 wch) and Netherlands(No.4 WCH) giving up their chance in finals, Only italy (NO.2 WCH) sends their best team to VNL and they do not play in world cup this year~~~ it is not big surprize for langping to send the B team...

However, some chinese volleyball fans are really pissed off, because they bought the tickets and hotels already~~~:lol:

she can open the list early.anybody knows what is she doing today? she attends a business activity for her endorsement. she just uses this position to earn more money. disgusting

• Guidetti knows how to win against china in qualifier. He trained Zhu ting for 3 season in vakifbank. He knows china's strong and weak point and that is Zhu Ting!. Guidetti will just have to figure out how to stop other contributors like yuan and gong. But he already have formula how to stop zhu ting and lang ping felt it!! Haha

• Guidetti knows how to win against china in qualifier. He trained Zhu ting for 3 season in vakifbank. He knows china's strong and weak point and that is Zhu Ting!. Guidetti will just have to figure out how to stop other contributors like yuan and gong. But he already have formula how to stop zhu ting and lang ping felt it!! Haha

All teams wanted to stop zhuting since 2013 including Guidetti... However, zhuting still gets a lot lot champions and mvps...... I think langping just has her own plan and strategy like Serbian's coach~~~

• I simply feel bad for Chinese fans. It is like, you are paying to see Queen's concert and instead you get to see a dragshow :D

When Turkey played against China last time, I felt that Lang Ping was working on alternative scenarios, particularly if Zhu Ting fails during an important match against Turkey and it worked, they won the match without her anyway. I think this was a bad strategy though. Guidetti knows Zhu Ting already well, not sure this is enough to stop her. However, now he also knows what other alternatives of China are when Zhu fails. I don't think Lang Ping's B plan will work that well next time against Turkey.

During the finals, I will mostly observe how Turkey receives. That was the core element that failed in the matches Turkey lost badly, started with China match, followed by Belgium match. If the receiving line can develop until the next serious round against China, result can be surprisingly different, for once.

• I simply feel bad for Chinese fans. It is like, you are paying to see Queen's concert and instead you get to see a dragshow :D

When Turkey played against China last time, I felt that Lang Ping was working on alternative scenarios, particularly if Zhu Ting fails during an important match against Turkey and it worked, they won the match without her anyway. I think this was a bad strategy though. Guidetti knows Zhu Ting already well, not sure this is enough to stop her. However, now he also knows what other alternatives of China are when Zhu fails. I don't think Lang Ping's B plan will work that well next time against Turkey.

During the finals, I will mostly observe how Turkey receives. That was the core element that failed in the matches Turkey lost badly, started with China match, followed by Belgium match. If the receiving line can develop until the next serious round against China, result can be surprisingly different, for once.

Well, I have different opinion. Langping uses A team( without zhuting) vs Turkey and German and win 3:0. I think she does it in purpose! She tells the opponent I can beat you without using Zhuting~~~ This really boosts confidence of the team~~:teach:

However, the real challange for China is how to beat Serbia and USA in world cup ~~~:lol:

• Well, I have different opinion. Langping uses A team( without zhuting) vs Turkey and German and win 3:0. I think she does it in purpose! She tells the opponent I can beat you without using Zhuting~~~ This really boosts confidence of the team~~:teach:

However, the real challange for China is how to beat Serbia and USA in world cup ~~~:lol:

How do you know that team will function same or better, just because a better player is added to the team? World is full of examples where you add a better component and things function less efficient than before, it can of course be the other way around. However, I respect China fully. When Turkey was getting close in score during the last match, I just looked at Chinese bench and saw so many players who could make an impact on the court, that is what most other big teams lack right now.

• How do you know that team will function same or better, just because a better player is added to the team? World is full of examples where you add a better component and things function less efficient than before, it can of course be the other way around. However, I respect China fully. When Turkey was getting close in score during the last match, I just looked at Chinese bench and saw so many players who could make an impact on the court, that is what most other big teams lack right now.

I agree chinese bench play much better than last year, Although zhuting is the core of the team, Chinese NT is not only about zhuting now.

I am sure any team will become awesome if they have zhuting.. especially vakifbank. When everybody else in vakifbank(or turkey NT?) becomes shaky and unreliable, zhuting is the one to rely on ~~~ :lol: That is why I think you do not know the value of Zhuting in Chinese NT and Vakfibank or any other team~~:lol:

• Yes but indeed just because China beat Turkey 3-0 won't mean this will be 6-0 with Zhu Ting. This is same logic as Crovolley's Schwerin beat Imoco therefore they must be the best team in the world logic :rolll:

I think everyone knows the value of Zhu Ting well imo players like Zhang Changning, Yan Ni, Ding Xia etc are actually the players of Chinese NT that are not credited enough

• What's roster of Turkey?

S: Cansu Özbay, Ezgi Dilik
    Opp: Meryem Boz, Ebrar Karakurt
    OH: Meliha İsmailoğlu, Şeyma Ercan, Hande Baladın, Fatma Yıldırım,Gözde Yılmaz
    MB: Zehra Güneş, Kübra Akman, Aslı Kalaç, Yasemin Güveli
    L: Aylin Sarıoğlu, Şebnem Simge Aköz

Aka full squad minus Eda Erdem (and Neriman) who seems will join only in Olympics Qualifying Tournament. I'm not sure if Neriman will join at all.