2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• In this F6 tournament for Poland mostly connection with MBs was missing and Stysiak didn't play as good as in the round robin but still the matches were close. All players couldn't play well at the same time unfortunately.

But still Wolosz didn't play much with a team so they need time together. Also Wojcik and Maj were missing but were really needed.

• Congrats brazil!

Bia 22- 8 on blocks! I would love the connection between her and bia grow in the nt. I know this wont be possible in the club since carol gattaz is with macris.

The spike of paula is very strong! Im loving her already.

• I still want Roberta/Macris be the setters for Tokyo2020.

Me too! :)

This two girls are just interchangeable. Well, why?

Macris is very ok with middle attacks.

Roberta awesome at opp/oh sets.. net defence amazing

• And I like this as Stysiak is 18 and learning. Grajber is 24 and won't develop more, as she showed it during this VNL.

Well Drews is 26 and did you see how much she improved in one season? 24 is not an old age to improve. On the other hand, Stysiak doesn't seem to be improving at all compared to other players from her generation such as Ebrar, Pietrini etc. She is a big liability at reception/defense, and still making too many unforced errors. Her attacking ratios are not very different than Grajber's. Since Poland doesn't have any good backup Opps, I think Stysiak should be considered as sub for Smarzek. I don't think she is adding anything to this team right now.

• Well Drews is 26 and did you see how much she improved in one season? 24 is not an old age to improve. On the other hand, Stysiak doesn't seem to be improving at all compared to other players from her generation such as Ebrar, Pietrini etc. She is a big liability at reception/defense, and still making too many unforced errors. Her attacking ratios are not very different than Grajber's. Since Poland doesn't have any good backup Opps, I think Stysiak should be considered as sub for Smarzek. I don't think she is adding anything to this team right now.

Stysiak is opposite, she started to play as OH this season and played in this position around 10 matches in her life so it's hard to judge her performance now.

However in few matches she was amazing - few of them were poor, overall I think considering her age and position change she played quite well. Don't know exactly how is her case similar to Karakurt or Pietrini.

• Well Drews is 26 and did you see how much she improved in one season? 24 is not an old age to improve. On the other hand, Stysiak doesn't seem to be improving at all compared to other players from her generation such as Ebrar, Pietrini etc. She is a big liability at reception/defense, and still making too many unforced errors. Her attacking ratios are not very different than Grajber's. Since Poland doesn't have any good backup Opps, I think Stysiak should be considered as sub for Smarzek. I don't think she is adding anything to this team right now.

Ebrar trained by Guidetti, Pietrini by Manzanti and Grajber/Stysiak by Nawrocki.

• Stysiak is opposite, she started to play as OH this season and played in this position around 10 matches in her life so it's hard to judge her performance now.

However in few matches she was amazing - few of them were poor, overall I think considering her age and position change she played quite well. Don't know exactly how is her case similar to Karakurt or Pietrini.

I watched last 3 games of Poland (against KOR, USA and BRA) and Stysiak played very poor in all of them. I don't know which games are you referring that she played amazing:what:.

She could be promising as an Opp but as OH, she is only harming this Polish team. They were way more stable with Grajber on court. At least the passing and defense was better

• Ebrar's serves are getting better and better every day!😍 And she is on a different level as opp compared to as oh

• I watched last 3 games of Poland (against KOR, USA and BRA) and Stysiak played very poor in all of them. I don't know which games are you referring that she played amazing:what:.

She could be promising as an Opp but as OH, she is only harming this Polish team. They were way more stable with Grajber on court. At least the passing and defense was better

what you said?Stysiak once have some injury early and to be well untill last year,if smarzek feel tired Who can kill the ball?You should see the Match POL vs DOM,Smarzek can't jump at 5th set,all the last 3 points killed by Stysiak,can Grayber and Medryk do that?Poland only play without her vs JPN or THA who is lack of height,any team with some height may block Smarzek easily when she is one at court

• Ebrar's serves are getting better and better every day!😍 And she is on a different level as opp compared to as oh

serdar I like you but honestly why are you continuously saying the same things over and over again, trying to impose your views on others? :rolll: We get it, you don't like Ebrar as OH, we get it, you like Grajber over Stysiak. Saying it over and over again crovolley style is not going to change other people's opinion.

Btw not trying to be rude, I'm just saying how it comes across/looks when you are on the other side.

• Cansu's reverse sets to Ebrar start a little off but Ebrar has made good on most of them. Good for her

Agree with commentator: Love when Monica bump sets a MB

• serdar I like you but honestly why are you continuously saying the same things over and over again, trying to impose your views on others? :rolll: We get it, you don't like Ebrar as OH, we get it, you like Grajber over Stysiak. Saying it over and over again crovolley style is not going to change other people's opinion.

Btw not trying to be rude, I'm just saying how it comes across/looks when you are on the other side.

Well most of your post are very repetitive too. You have your favourite players that you keep praising, I do have mine 😚

• Ain't nothing wrong with praising and spreading love, if you think my posts are repetitive that's cool, I'm not perfect either.

Less negativity, more fave players is what I say! :drink: we should focus on the good more.