2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Our MBs are tragic today. I was happy when Chirichella went to the bench after a serve mistake (tipical) but Danesi looks asleep, even worse if possible.

• Italy can't win any match with Egonu playing like this. Turkey managed to block/defend her very well today

• What a rally!😍

Indeed these two teams are very alike in many elements of their game

• Turkey is playing well and aggressive for sure, but Italy is giving them some advantage: no spirit and so many mistakes/unprecises touches.

I agree, but a team playing well contributes a lot to the other team losing spirit.

• "most level-headed performance from Karakurt all year" lol

This guy lightly ribs her a bit

• Akman . wow :!:

• Turkey is playing with a lot of confidence right now and its insane how ordinary they're making DeGenarro and Egonu look like this game. Egonu needs to go Super Saiyan if they want to take at least a set from Turkey. They're offering little to no resistance against this very good Turkish team.

• I agree that Italy should sub Egonu, sorokaite could kill some ball maybe

• Is Akman playing so much lately because Hande is injured or did she just play her way to minutes?

• Is Akman playing so much lately because Hande is injured or did she just play her way to minutes?

Eda Erdem the captain is not here and last season Gio did not pick Akman to the team at all because her performance in club season was very bad. (Probably because of personal life, there were rumours she was depressed and she went through a divorce that year)

Now she is back in NT and damn she is proving herself :white::super:

Hande is OH/Opp

Akman MB