2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I want Turkey Gold and Ebrar MVP ❤️

#makethehatershateevenmore

You know ... I hated Ebrar before hating Ebrar was cool. Back in the day of the titty wiggle and kicking balls. But as far as I'm concerned -- as one of the more overly sensitive people here to emotional shenanigans -- Ebrar has been behaving herself. I thought she was even a little cute when she did a bonding thing with Gui the other day: "I saw it. I saw that open space and tipped it right in there. Did you see me Coach. I did it!". And but more importantly she is playing better now. Back in the titty wiggle days I didn't see that.

I want Turkey Gold, for the Tight Bun Twins and Baby Pants. If Ebrar gets MVP ... that's a ticking time bomb :rolll:

• who's the twins and baby pants?

Cansu & Meliha, and Zehra

• Italy remains the most disappointing NT in this quadrennial.

All that power and they are still this inconsistent...

As a team you need a certain intimidation factor that exudes around them but if this keeps up then I bet no one's going to fear them for as long their new generation stands.

Italy as the most disappointing NT in this quad??????:rolll:

Losing in a fifth set in the Final of the World Championships, I was completely disappointed with that performance:lol:.

The team is really young and is still improving. Think of the teams that they beat last year in the World Championships. China 2x, USA, Russia.

Russia is by far more disappointing with their finish this year in the VNL. Their opponents are weaker than them, but if South Korea are 2-0 into that final, the Russians better also be 2-0.

• Chinese women volleyball achieves so many impossible things during last 40 years~~Some times even chinese volleyball fans think they can not finish the impossible mission. However, the results often surprize all people~~~ It becomes kind of the spirit legacy of the Chinese women volleyball during last 40 years ~~~:rose::super: Three times olympic gold medalist....China beats usa(1984), russia(2004) and serbia(2016) which all has the stronger roster on paper than China during that time:super:

Rank Nation Gold Silver Bronze Total
    1 23px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png Soviet Union 4 2 0 6
    2 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png China 3 1 2 6
    3 23px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png Cuba 3 0 1 4
    4 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png Japan 2 2 2 6
    5 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png Brazil 2 0 2 4
    6 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States 0 3 2 5
    7 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png Russia 0 2 0 2
    8 22px-Flag_of_East_Germany.svg.png East Germany 0 1 0 1
    23px-Flag_of_Peru.svg.png Peru 0 1 0 1
    23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png Serbia 0 1 0 1
    22px-Olympic_flag.svg.png Unified Team 0 1 0 1
    12 23px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png Poland 0 0 2 2
    13 23px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png Bulgaria 0 0 1 1
    23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png North Korea 0 0 1 1
    23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png South Korea 0 0 1 1
    Totals (15 nations) 14 14 14 42

Btw I think serbia,netherlands and italy will come back stronger at ech and world cup:drink:

• sitenoise "back in the day of titty wiggle and kick balls..."

"Twins and baby pants"

Those descriptions on the Turkish team, I will never be able to look at them in the same way :rolll: You kill me XD :lol:

• You know ... I hated Ebrar before hating Ebrar was cool. Back in the day of the titty wiggle and kicking balls. But as far as I'm concerned -- as one of the more overly sensitive people here to emotional shenanigans -- Ebrar has been behaving herself. I thought she was even a little cute when she did a bonding thing with Gui the other day: "I saw it. I saw that open space and tipped it right in there. Did you see me Coach. I did it!". And but more importantly she is playing better now. Back in the titty wiggle days I didn't see that.

I want Turkey Gold, for the Tight Bun Twins and Baby Pants. If Ebrar gets MVP ... that's a ticking time bomb :rolll:

I agree! She used to be really really rude directly to players and definitely had uncontrollable anger at times which could lead to dangerous situations. She seems to learn how to slowly control her frustration more and put it all in her volleyball + her game indeed in general seems to have improved as well. I don't think she has been that rude at all this tournament. I rather have her scream/grunt with each point with a little fist bump and attitude towards the opponent which is clearly just a sign of full on passion. Instead of the old and dangerous kicking balls after point or kind of personal attacks on players.

+ lets add that when she played in U wch the U Japanese girls and her were getting along amazingly, and were great friends. They were her no1 supporters the Japanese ladies :D<3

*sitenoise jumps off hate club*

• can someone pls share the bet365 link? Or any other working link

https://www.jestyayin6.com/can…azil-w-macini-canli-izle/

here you go

• Ebrar apologized. There's improvement 😂

• Ebrar apologized. There's improvement 😂

She actually seemed genuinely sorry and concerned. I don't think her intentions are ever bad tbh, she is just too passionate for her own good sometimes. This time she couldn't have done anything about it though even.

The hypocrisy in this forum is crazy though, I love Egonu but I remember she screamed at opponents after even hitting them in the face :lol: but Ebrar is only rude. Tbh I find both can be rude at times but its not bad intentions, just passion.:mirror: