2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• The sour faces of the brazilians. :gone:

Who even thought Natalia should be in the podium while injured is beyond me.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

What's your problem with Brazilians?

We don't like losing but we despise been defeated by USA xD

• Kiraly looks more worried for Natalia than Brazil. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

haha,whats wrong with ur american? remember all usa vnl mvp's perfomance in that year big tornament?flop

• Yes she did. Dani's footwork was very quick

Yes, I also remember that she did. I remember when Zetova was injured in Chieri and Scott played as OPP and even attacked from back row by sliding. Logan Tom was in the team, too and Guidetti was the coach, If my memory serves me right. They had that different one piece jerseys, like swimsuits. I think she also player as OPP at the end of her career.

Aysun Ozbek also had a very quick approach and did same kind of sliding in front of the setter.

• Yes, I also remember that she did. I remember when Zetova was injured in Chieri and Scott played as OPP and even attacked from back row by sliding. Logan Tom was in the team, too and Guidetti was the coach, If my memory serves me right. They had that different one piece jerseys, like swimsuits. I think she also player as OPP at the end of her career.

Aysun Ozbek also had a very quick approach and did same kind of sliding in front of the setter.

Mira Golubovic too

• After all the matches are finished, I just find that the dark horse is China B team in this year's VNL:aww::aww:

At first , I think it will be poland or turkey~~

Yeah, well ... what do you know, you're the one who wrote at the START of this Gold Medal third set:

well, I think usa will win this match. it seems natalia is in trouble~~~ :what:

usa still has larson to use to replace bartch~~

:thumbup::drink::thumbup:

I fell asleep after the 4th set started. I'm not too surprised. Brazil had to play really well to win. And they did for half a match. The three sets I saw were great fun volleyball. Congrats to both teams!

• honestly, both Ebrar and Drews deserve to be best OPP IMO. Even if they lost the match against China, she got 31pts today.

as an exellent opposite, Karakurt still has to improved a lot because her attacks' efficiency is heavily affected by the errors that are completely out of her control at some time

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I have been reading in youtube that the only reason USA won was because of Natalia's injury. Well Bartsch had to be taken out of the game as well considering she is the american attacking OH. She needed to be replaced. Its not USA's fault they have a deeper bench than Brazil. Tainara and Amanda just werent enough to replace Natalia.

And I am afraid, just like Nagaoka of Japan, Natalia would always be plagued with injuries. Theres only so much our bodies can do. I hope she recovers before Tokyo 2020 though.

• I have been reading in youtube that the only reason USA won was because of Natalia's injury. Well Bartsch had to be taken out of the game as well considering she is the american attacking OH. She needed to be replaced. Its not USA's fault they have a deeper bench than Brazil. Tainara and Amanda just werent enough to replace Natalia.

And I am afraid, just like Nagaoka of Japan, Natalia would always be plagued with injuries. Theres only so much our bodies can do. I hope she recovers before Tokyo 2020 though.

Are you kidding me? Bartsch got taken out because she was horrible, not because she was injured, these are two completely different cases.:roll:

• Are you kidding me? Bartsch got taken out because she was horrible, not because she was injured, these are two completely different cases.:roll:

Of course I know that. What I mean is she is the most reliable OH of USA when it comes to scoring and she was taken out. She was replaced so was Natalia. I didnt say they were totally the same.