FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Beliën is as worse as Buijs, making error after error!

They should try Plak instead of Buijs in the third set, reception is a mess anyway.

• Goncharova waving and smiling at the camera during timeout.. what's happening

She knows you guys are watching lol :rolll:

• Goncharova is still Russian secret weapon, indefensible by the Dutch team.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• Morrison is really good in destroying confidence of players. Why don't let Bongaerts play? She didn't even play bad. And keeping Buijs on court is just:gone:

• Please get Dijkema and Buijs of court! I wouldn't even mind to see Stoltenborg as second setter, at least she is useful in block:lol:

• I've never seen Goncha so expressive in a match before :what:

• Buijs and Morrison destroying the team as usual;(;(;(

• Some observations

Busato: i think he is a passionate coach. You can certainly see that he connects with the players.

Goncharova: shes hitting 95kph a while ago.

Had some good digs as well.

koroleva: first time seeing a slide spike from her and she did it kore than once in this match.

kosheleva if healthy can be a better double sub vs. Khaletskia

• You have to understand the Dutch girls, and how they feel mentally. This is their greatest generation ever, and they know that. However, for all that, all they have to show for it is 2 ECh silvers and a 4th place in Olympics and WCh. They know some of their crucial players are exiting their primes (while others continue to have all their obvious limitations and flaws). In such a mental space, it's hard not to let that negatively impact your level of play and further degrade your chances.