FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Lang Ping's relationship with these girls are beyond the ones between a coach and players. It's intimate yet serious. You can't see these kind of relationship in any other team. It's kind of remarkable.

just want to see more women coaches in the court. just cant stand more men coaches make dramas in the court ,they acts like a bad kid.

• Lang Ping's relationship with these girls are beyond the ones between a coach and players. It's intimate yet serious. You can't see these kind of relationship in any other team. It's kind of remarkable.

Do you think that you will ever see a scene like this elsewhere? A head coach, a legendary one, mopped the court during the training because she cared much the safety of her players? :whistle: Many might care too much about "self-esteem" or prestige things to ever do this!!!

Priceless!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• A great duel between two African teams: CMR v KEN, facilitated by FIVB and Japan, and we all are their witnesses :super:

For every one who has written off the Kenyan team, incl. myself :P this convincing victory is a strong declaration... that KEN is the champion of the Africa :dance4: (I just knew from the post-match info by Moim, the KEN captain, that the team just beat CMR not long ago)

The Olympic seat for the African Continent is still widely opened... and it may be KEN that attends i/o CMR...

CMR v KEN 1:3 (15-25, 24-26, 25-14, 21-25)

KEN took the last train to elevate themselves, handed over the key to bottom to the CMR team :whistle:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Cameroon won the title in Africa this year beating Kenya 3-2.

Hard to predict which team will go to Tokyo.

• Cameroon won the title in Africa this year beating Kenya 3-2.

Hard to predict which team will go to Tokyo.

Okay, I read that info earlier in this forum, but the KEN captain, Moim, did mention her team just beat CMR team not long ago in the post-match on court interview, dunno in which event it was. Yes, it now becomes an open seat between the two.

• Carlini is so happy today, enjoying herself... I always saw Carlini as a robotic player, with lots of technique but without the "feeling" for a good setter... But lately, she's growing on me.. Really good to see her like that..

Trust me, in Novara She did what She was had to according to her coach. I don't count Scandicci, cause It was a very weak and bad team. She looks like back in her college data.

• Okay, I read that info earlier in this forum, but the KEN captain, Moim, did mention her team just beat CMR team not long ago in the post-match on court interview, dunno in which event it was. Yes, it now becomes an open seat between the two.

african games, in rabat, just last month.

but CMR lost 2 matches 2-3 here, whereas KEN lost all matches 0-3, until this last match, so it’s hard to say KEN is a better team for sure.

• JPN is leading two sets against NED 25-18, 27-25... good result should not be far away.

Kumi Nakada is smiling a lot today ...

and a 3 points here will elevate JPN to #5 surpassing KOR team, which is quite an achievement for the host team!

• Buijs at position 1 receiving was an easy point getter for Japan.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney