FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• So there's a new design for the mikasa ball. Did Goncharova just made a jump serve?

• Netherlands won the first set 25-16 and started with:

Bongaerts- Sloëtjes

Buijs - Jasper

Koolhaas - Beliën

Schoot

Bit messy start,p but in the end it got better. Some good hits by Buijs and Sloëtjes. Bongaerts is trying to involve the middle as much as possible, wich is a good thing!

• Netherlands won 3-0 against Argentina. A solid win for them! Jasper suprised me today, especially in receive she dind't make any errors.

• Thank to the FIVB World TV service, the World Cup is a real pleasure to watch in Asia :whistle:

I just don't think this SRB B squad has any chance against the BRA A one.

Any winning set or good scoreline is an achievement by itself for this SRB B squad.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Brazil takes 1st set 25-20. And Fabiana is still a beast!

• Serbia surely make at least one upset, this team play good, and they still have a few very good player on the bench.If not today some day surely(ofc i think on this tournament).

• Enjoying seeing the old Brazilian faces again, Sheilla and Fabiana... so long after the Rio's farewell. And Sheilla remains beautiful!

And of course the pretty Busa, she's ever charming!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• Macris doesn't have good connection with the hitters, but Roberta even worse when she came in with the double substitution.

Fabiana became a bit slower in defence, but she is still a beast at the net! Also good to see Drusylla back on court.

• Set for Serbia, 1-1 Srb B- Bra A(for me to be honest actually AB without Tandara and Natalia).