FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Algeria sent a youth team if I recall correctly.

Cameroon scored more points than Korea vs. China.

You're correct, the Algeria sent their B team to the 2015 WC, their A team was for some regional championship, thus very trashy!

Cameroon and South Korea vs China --->>> we're talking about the different China, no meaningful comparison here! Both Zhu Ting and Yan Ni were even not in the 14-list for today's match against CAM :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited 2 times, last by samsara ().

• DOM made the unbelievable comeback in set #3, 4 points in a row to win the set 25-23! A tragic give-away by the KOR team! This may quite likely seal the outcome of this match.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• This no one.^

I'm a 23 year old man sitting alone with nothing plan on a Saturday in one of the most vibrant city in world. Don't take me too seriously. Lol

Oh sorry my bad😅 I generally ignore Pope's posts. He is just trying to be provocative, so don't take the bait

• NORCECA #2 beat AVC #3... poor South Koreans, no point so far! The Martinez sisters are the team's backbones!

Marte speaks good English, she's beautiful indeed.

Btw the Argentinian referee, Karina Noemi Rene, is pretty too :-)

• Seems like Japan is working the pipe attack more these days

• The Russian Bombers are attacking Nippon relentlessly while they are setting up Russo walls to neutralize Nippon's counterattacks!

Can the host team sustain the Russian fierce aggression? Keep on watching the fascinating battle!!

• Too bad Ai Kurogo is on the injured list :(

• The Russian new head coach (temp!?), which is a fascinating Italian (cf. the dull, expressionless Pankov) wanna celebrate his new post with victories! Today the team is showing up a fierce Russo forte!

• WOW!!! RUS trashes JPN 25-11 at set #1. WOW! Who might have guessed that earlier??? He's a genius then, said the match commentator.

Russo Walls neutralize Sarina Koga's aggression.

• It's almost like bullying :rolll:

It's all right though. Japan knows how to deal with this. We'll see if they can execute. Koga just wasn't up to it. Kurogo would be nice about now, but alas

• How bad was her injury? I wasn't able to watch that match yet.

She was just pictured in the stands. Didn't happen during the match. Come to think of it, maybe she was just not picked for this match for some reason

• Mayu Ishikawa is service error waiting to happen. Come on girl, get rid of your jitters, you got this

• I'm not sure if these fancy new ball tracer animations illuminate anything about the play