FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Sheilla is still the queen of tips. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Gabi and Drusylla not doing it for Brazil. Maybe Tandara can be in the OH position?

Macris

Fabiana Bia/Thaisa

Tandara Natalia

Lorenne

Camila

Leia is sometimes lazy.

• Brazil was lazy and had a shaky reception during the match

• Reminds me of Christmas lights. :heart:

This is one of the benefits of having the Japanese broadcasters sponsoring the tournament. FujiTV is on the media board of the FIVB. Fuji is trying things to make the game more enjoyable and better for fans who want details. In the past we never had speeds, rally lengths or spike heights and now we do.

Actually this reminded me of the FoxTrax glowing puck for NHL hockey from 1996-1998.

d2xCUJxAURP29FBU9

• Mayu Ishikawa has taken Koga's spot in the starting lineup. Oh my

• Who are the additional 2 from Brazil that made up the 16-member roster?

• Why's everybody turned sour on Kim Heejin? lol She's high scorer for Korea so far.

Korea blocking well. Kim Suji is killing it

I'd put Koga back in here and see if a little time in the doghouse motivates her. Ishikawa is doing okay but a few rookie mistakes crept in, not to mention the service errors

• Look at that subtle push by Kim Heejin !

oh! Here comes Koga

• Koga in for Ishii, though :/

Starts with a service error :rolll: This game is hard to figure

• This announcer treats every play like a defining moment of the tournament :teach:

• Why's everybody turned sour on Kim Heejin? lol She's high scorer for Korea so far.

Korea blocking well. Kim Suji is killing it

I'd put Koga back in here and see if a little time in the doghouse motivates her. Ishikawa is doing okay but a few rookie mistakes crept in, not to mention the service errors

Well, maybe today. :-)