FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Rivera is amazing in this match, considering her weight... and perhaps age as well, no longer young. I just think she's done already with all the weight she's carrying, becoming too sluggish! But i'am proven wrong here.

She's had some great kills. And that serve is the bomb. It looks like it doesn't have enough gas to get over the net, then it slows down and keeps going :dance6:

• Bummer that I have to watch all the Sapporo matches in silence because of Captain Hyperbole's brother Sargent Numbskull doing the commentary :wall:

Here on Brazilian cable-TV, a commentator said in Brazil x USA that USA were an innovative team because only they can make the pipe attack in today's volleyball... I think I would prefer the Captain Hyperbole... Sometimes it's so difficult to watch a game lol

• Here on Brazilian cable-TV, a commentator said in Brazil x USA that USA were an innovative team because only they can make the pipe attack in today's volleyball... I think I would prefer the Captain Hyperbole... Sometimes it's so difficult to watch a game lol

haha, I know your situation isn't FIVB but I wonder why FIVB doesn't think intelligent play by play is part of growing the game.

• Here on Brazilian cable-TV, a commentator said in Brazil x USA that USA were an innovative team because only they can make the pipe attack in today's volleyball... I think I would prefer the Captain Hyperbole... Sometimes it's so difficult to watch a game lol

uhh........... WHAT?

• nice try Amanda!

• Rivera is crying in pain over her fingers being hit over Gabi's spike right before the 2nd TTO. An old injury? Hopefully not serious!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• sitenoise, the live-stream365 has no commentary.

hmm ... the stream's not bad either. Not the glorious HD of the FiveBuh TV, though. I wish they were in sync so I could have that crowd noise and ball whacks as soundtrack to the FIVB

• Rivera is crying in pain over her fingers being hit over Gabi's spike right before the 2nd TTO. An old injury? Hopefully not serious!

looked like they were trying to pop a knuckle back in to place

• It's odd that the livestream365 stream is ahead of the FIVB stream. If it was the other way around I could pause into sync.

Oh well. Game over.

• not to be catty but mara & lorenne maybe should go to the DOM’s hairdressers, they could fix them up real good.

And Drussyla as well!

Sheilla remains beautiful.... three years passed already since I watched her last in Rio, she remains sleek and shiny!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• DOM hairdressers are famous. Makes it more fun to watch DOM because they are so beautiful with great hair :rose: