FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Parubets can't play against the best teams with that kind of mentality.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't want to be meany but Poulter reminds me of a LoTR character and I don't want to say who. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Busato should play the team without Parubets today. She has become liability today, so unstable.

RUS team must stop Drews if they wanna have chance.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• We need a worried Karch emoji in the forum smileys. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Robinson with to many hitting errors. I would try Carlini, Poulter is too predictable

• Busato should play the team without Parubets today. She has become liability today, so unstable.

RUS team must stop Drews if they wanna have chance.

She needs to go to the gym and muscle up. Her petite body is what's keeping her from taking the next step. She needs to be physically stronger to have a stronger mind.

#FreeBritney

• Russia is digging everything. :cheesy:

#FreeBritney

• This would go to 5, completely unnecessary. Courtney is awful, and I don't get why is she still on court

Agreed! Neither I don't get it why Poulter is still on court? BTW Dixon doesn't make any impact either

• Gollum? She looks weird with this pigtail: she was prettier with Illinois.

Ugh she looks good here. Robinson used to be unpretty to me when she debuted in the NT. It must be stress to stay in the first team but now Kelsey is more beautiful than ever so maybe all she needs are a good hairstylist and proactiv. :teach:

#FreeBritney