FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• Maybe it's just me but I feel that Mirkovic is the best young setter I've seen from this generation.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• SRB just handed over the 5 set to the host by serving net steadily :rolll:

So much lagging in my FIVB TV streaming that I wasn't aware it already happened LOL

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• SRB - JPN - DOM being in the 4-5 segment but the host team is in better position with relatively easier opponent to come.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• USA barerly beat this Russia, my God :lol::gone:

• Sounds Slovenian to me

When Argentina played WGP in Croatia, Tv reporter said that Her roots are from Croatia. And Nizetic is Croatian surname.

Their is many Croatian people in Chil and Argentina and the most of them are very rich...

• USA barerly beat this Russia, my God :lol::gone:

Did you watch the game, or any Russia game in this World Cup? I know it is difficult because of time-zone. They are playing REALLY well, nothing similar to what they were doing back with Pankov... They are not yet 100% with their tactics, but they are all-in with their passion, and volleyball with passion is a good volleyball in my books :D

• Did you watch the game, or any Russia game in this World Cup? I know it is difficult because of time-zone. They are playing REALLY well, nothing similar to what they were doing back with Pankov... They are not yet 100% with their tactics, but they are all-in with their passion, and volleyball with passion is a good volleyball in my books :D

No, he didn't. He's just there like a mosquito to annoy everyone, because Hooker is no longer part of the team and his other hero, Hill, stays where she belongs, on bench. You know, Robinson sucks in his opinion since she left Seria A1 for Turkey. Better go chocking around with Kim Hill... :aww:

• I just love how Robinson's offense grow every game. Those pipe attack is a monster and I hope her peak will shine unto the 2020 Olympics.

• No, he didn't. He's just there like a mosquito to annoy everyone, because Hooker is no longer part of the team and his other hero, Hill, stays where she belongs, on bench. You know, Robinson sucks in his opinion since she left Seria A1 for Turkey. Better go chocking around with Kim Hill... :aww:

No no I'm the Big one.

From Where are you watching the game!? Puerto Rico, USA or Italy?

Or maybe even from Turkey?

• Matches on SATURDAY, September 28 in Osaka

1. South Korea v Brazil at 11.00
    2. Dominican Republic v Netherlands 12.30
    3. Cameroon v USA at 14.00
    4. China v Serbia at 15.00
    5. Russia v Kenya at 17.00
    6. Japan v Argentina at 19.20

• Maybe it's just me but I feel that Mirkovic is the best young setter I've seen from this generation.

Macris Carneiro of BRAZIL? Her one handed reverse sets are a sight to behold. She is also an attacking setter.

2013-2017, 2019 Brazilian Superliga's Best Setter

2018 Club World Championship Best Setter

2018-2019 South American Club Championship Best Setter

2019 VNL Best Setter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9A6YrH_zlY

Roberta Ratze on the other hand is a defensive setter. She really blocks well.

2017 South American Club Championship Best Setter

2017 Montreux Volley Master Best Setter

2017-2018 Brazilian Superliga's Best Setter

• So, as expected, China is going to break the record of Cuba of won titles (4). It would be just a superb milestone :super:

However, Cuba still has the record of 4 straight titles won :white:

• They aren't young anymore.. I think Roberta is 29 and Macris 30

• China can clinch the gold with another win. Russia can clinch bronze with 2 sets against Brazil. South Korea will act as the spoilers. Main match will be between Russia and Brazil on the last day.

• It seems if China beat Serbia tomorrow, they will win the title no matter what the result of the last game is.

China is the best team in the tournament for sure. They have improved a lot since WCH 2018.

• Mina Popovic was amazing....and so was Mirkovic by feeding her the ball.

Very disappointing that Busa was taken out so early on....It was great they won 2 sets with Milenkovic, but Busa should have replaced Blagojevic in the 3rd set.

Had Serbia sent their A roster, tonight we would be watching the Gold Medal Match.....I`m still curious to see what Serbia will do against China tonight.