FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• China 3:0 Serbia

They secured WC champion 2019 one round early. They are the best team in this tournament. Well deserved and Congrats. :drink:

• You can't have a forum without trolls, arguments, and drama. It's how you deal with them that matters. :hit:

I know. I'm just joking. :)

• You should ask them, I'm sure they remember it vividly:win:

I'm asking you since you brought it up remembering this vividly. Nothing surprising to lose against an unknown team that defeated Poland. Serbia on the other hand...

• Based on Chinese forum Serbia has suddenly become their most hated foreign team (from one of the favorites) since 2018 WCh (because they won) :lol: so you can all guess where the trolls all come from.

The accusations against Serbia (at least) in relation to this World Cup are ridiculous.

• China 3:0 Serbia

They secured WC champion 2019 one round early. They are the best team in this tournament. Well deserved and Congrats. :drink:

New champions:

Yang Hanyu (4)

Wang Yuanyuan (7)

Yao Di (11)

Li Yingying (12)

Zheng Yixin (14)

Congratulations girls!

• Based on Chinese forum Serbia has suddenly become their most hated foreign team (from one of the favorites) since 2018 WCh (because they won) :lol: so you can all guess where the trolls all come from.

The accusations against Serbia (at least) in relation to this World Cup are ridiculous.

Nothing surprising coming from Japanese fan that did the Thai team 2 times in a row.:lol:

• There are indeed some authentic trolls in any forum. But there are also a great number of obnoxious snowflakes that they are so sensitive that they love to call anyone who disagree with them as "troll". Basically, calling someone as "troll" is becoming some kind of Godwind's law in a forum.

• Oops I’m Chinese also, though unlike you, I’m not a troll

You dont have to be Japanese to be a Japan' team fan. Only trolls accuse others of trolling.

• You mean China lost to Greece in 2002? What a performance! :roll:

haha,you have double standards ,isnt it?it was wrong that China lost in 2002,we admitted that.how about your serbian girls?you still make excuses to make them looks innocent.Dont you have 2 standards?wrong is wrong.right is right.it is not the first time serbian playing fake matches.2012 OGQ,2016 rio to make China meet Brasil before CHN vs USA match,2018 to make Brasil out on purpose.also,this time. I dont mind if serbia sent their A team or C team,but you should do your best when you are in the court.not just make tricks. lets just wait next year.lets see if Serbia can get what they want.please show your beloved serbian girls confidence to us.Dont be the coward.

• You mean China lost to Greece in 2002? What a performance! :roll:

Dude, it was 2002 and I'm not sure what event you're talking about (It would be more than appreciate that you elaborate further your thought). But even though if what you're stating is a stone cold fact, this was happening almost 20 yrs ago. There is a huge, huge and huge difference between a one time "offender" and a repeat offender.

• Wang Yuanyuan seems to favored by Lang Ping. Maybe she will be the third MB in Tokyo? Though we still have to see how the season goes and how they play during VNL as that will be their last chance to show their skills.

• Please somebody slap Parubets back to her senses. She can't underperform v Kenya. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think it serves serbia and japan right because both of them trying to make korea #8, even #9 manipulatung the result of their game, assuming that korea will lose to brazil and usa.

However korea beat brazil and their effort became useless. 😁😁

Hope Dominican republic make it into #7🥰🥰

• Efimova and Parubets are making me mad in such a joyous occasion.

giphy.gif

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Goncharova blowing a kiss to the camera from the bench :rose: