FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• That's definitely Lavarini's influence. Minas' bench was very limited, but when they had the opportunity to enter the court, they're transformed and went full beast mode too. He knows pretty well how to work their mental.

It's been a funny strange trip recently watching the Korean players go from what looked to me as scared to death of the guy, to finding him a little amusing. Good direction

• Hope to see a tie-break! Come on SK! :super::super::super:

Carlini fed a lot Bartsch in the first set and second half of the second. I dont understand why she stopped it.

I look USA bench and I think Miyashiro would be doing it better than JWO and Courtney together :D

• funny cuz clay lucas said at the beginning that US had a deep bench, but KOR didn’t.

Clayton makes some booboos for sure. Some factual and some just whack. But then again, imagine talking about a volleyball game while it's going on for a couple hours and not saying something that some guy on the Internet might disagree with :rolll:

• As someone who doesn't ride the 'Western' train as much as most people on this board, my experience here is that there seems to be more agreement among Euro fans than Ameri fans about who constitutes the A Teams. USA and Brazil live in a blender from match to match ?(

• As someone who doesn't ride the 'Western' train as much as most people on this board, my experience here is that there seems to be more agreement among Euro fans than Ameri fans about who constitutes the A Teams. USA and Brazil live in a blender from match to match ?(

USA and Brazil have FAR wider rosters.....

It is a new thing for Brazil. We were used to know our main squad reaaaally early and using them even on meaningless Montreaux... On the other hand, USA were always like that, they have a gym full of players so they rotate A LOT... But now Brazil are a hot mess, i don't understand anything that happens there anymore

• Carlini is so happy today, enjoying herself... I always saw Carlini as a robotic player, with lots of technique but without the "feeling" for a good setter... But lately, she's growing on me.. Really good to see her like that..

• What if they don't give MVP and best OH to the same person?

World cup and world championship is host by fivb,.recently they dont give tow awards to one person.but OG is host by IOC,so a person can get 2 awards,just like zhuting in rio

• for this performance,i dont think robinson can get a best oh.Zhang is much better than her.

I think it is an easiest task to give an OH award to Robinson than finding any other award to give to someone else.. It is not possible to give all the awards to China (even if they deserve, and i think they do... I would give all the awards to China NT if was possible, trust me)

• for this performance,i dont think robinson can get a best oh.Zhang is much better than her.

I think Ding Xia deserves MVP. Her distribution in this world cup is phenomenal.

OH: Zhu and Zhang/Robinson

MB: Koroleva and Ogbobu or Yan/Yuan

S: Sato

Opp: Goncharova

L: KHR

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think it is an easiest task to give an OH award to Robinson than finding any other award to give to someone else.. It is not possible to give all the awards to China (even if they deserve, and i think they do... I would give all the awards to China NT if was possible, trust me)

I understand that.i mean maybe Zhu gets a MVP,Zhang and kelsey get best ohs.Best MB for Irina and Yan or ogbogu or Yuan.libero for japan or korea,setter for Japan.though Dingxia performs very well,but her statistics lost some.