France - Ligue Nationale de Volley 2018-2019

• Mulhouse today play in champions league so they played their first match in the frenche league in the weekend.They won 3-0.

Volero last year didnt take easy the champion in Swtitzerland although they had some players like Popovic, Antonijevic, Carrillo.

Beziers, Cannes , Mulhouse maybe are strong but i think Volero is stronger.

• Volero played without Calderon (+ Bjelica). Neither Agbolossou (0/4) nor Unternahrer (0/10) helped in attack. On the other hand Casanova (23/43) and Lazarenko (11/12) were really good.

Also the previous champions (Beziers) lost from Nantes.

• Mulhouse seems to be very strong to me, by the way, Stuttgart met them twice at home and in Mulhouse, and maybe the best team alongside with Volero Le Cannet now - but I'm just guessing. For sure Cannes and Béziers should not be considered weak.

• Volero Le Cannet with the first win in French league - hard-fought, defending some match balls of hosts Venelles they won finally 17:19 in tie-break.

• The top three in the table are currently Mulhouse, Cannes and Nantes in this order; I think Volero Le Cannet has to integrate WCh participants fully, before they can unfold their potential.

• The top three in the table are currently Mulhouse, Cannes and Nantes in this order; I think Volero Le Cannet has to integrate WCh participants fully, before they can unfold their potential.

Bjelica is playing as OH. I had no idea she could play as OH.....(I knew that she played one game only as OH while playing for Osasco but that was because Tandara was injured and it was against a weak team.) But I did not know she could truly be a starting OH. ( unless Le Cannet has a OH injured and Bjelica is just covering her for now? ).

• Volero Le Cannet has not yet reached its highest level and I think the team is getting stronger. Some players arrived very late and the automatisms have only been in place for a short time. Concerning Blejica as OH, I think that this position was currently the weakest filled in the team, which justifies this unusual positioning. Casanova also made a very good start in the championship.

• In a few minutes starts the french cup. the most intersting match is between beziers and volero. Volero plays before some days in world cup so they didnt want to play today and they post something about this in fb.

• Most matches are not even in livescores - only Evreux vs. Mulhouse, and the latter team is leading as expected. I think also, that Venelles vs. Cannes is also not so clear. But most are lower-class teams vs. NLA teams of course.