2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Heynen asked FIVB to rebook his back ticket to Poland for today, so it looks like that he will not be leading Poland during the next two games.

Gossip says that he has official presentation in Perugia.

Update: Polish Federation denied this info, Heynen will stay with the team in Chicago, despite he said in the interview after match Iran, that "coach for the next two game is wanted".

• A few hours to the Iran's game and i know the possibility of victory for them is extremely low, but the miracle happened last time at the Iran's only participation in 2014 World League Finals in Italy, where they could beat brazil in their last game and advanced to the semi-finals. Just wish they fight till the last point, and we see an interesting match

• A few hours to the Iran's game and i know the possibility of victory for them is extremely low, but the miracle happened last time at the Iran's only participation in 2014 World League Finals in Italy, where they could beat brazil in their last game and advanced to the semi-finals. Just wish they fight till the last point, and we see an interesting match

but you should know Brazil wanted to lose that match to eliminate Russia. they are good in acting and making you believe "you really beat them"

I'm not saying there is absolutely no chance for Iran tonight, Brazil also didn't impress in first match but realistically Brazil is huge huge favorite. the best match Iran played in this VNL was against Brazil though (despite the defeat). maybe they can do that again.

• fireworks from both sides in set 1 . Very entertaining match so far.

Lucarelli aces:white:

• Lucarelli is killing Iran with his serves.

• if Iran lose this set they just should blame themselves

• Iran in a similar boat in Set 3 leading 21:17 let's see if they take it this time..

• Brazil is such a mentally tough team even if they are a few points down they don;t seem to be bothered.. and now score is tied 22-22 :wavy:

• OMG finally they got a set :sos::sos:

• I just wish Iran wins the next set so we could go on a tiebreaker :box: