2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Provided that they make it.

I was saying that because there are large number of Polish immigrants and American poles living in Chicago.

It will possible to be Poland Home Game if Poland can make it to final.

In fact, USA did hosted VNL pool station in Chicago last year, the pool was with Poland, Iran and Serbia. It did looked like Poland Home Game to me, even Iranians fans were there more than Americans. LOL. Just go check it out. It's funny.

• I was saying that because there are large number of Polish immigrants and American poles living in Chicago.

It will possible to be Poland Home Game if Poland can make it to final.

In fact, USA did hosted VNL pool station in Chicago last year, the pool was with Poland, Iran and Serbia. It did looked like Poland Home Game to me, even Iranians fans were there more than Americans. LOL. Just go check it out. It's funny.

Yes, I know that there is a large Polish population in the Chicago area, and often USA volleyball hosted World League with Poland there in the past.

• I see no one is discussing this, however, I think it's very important for VNL.

Especially, I do care about the unreasonable travel maps. I hope the algorithm provided by KPMG does help.

• Brazil's 14-player squad for the 1st (and possibly 2nd) week will probably look like this:

S: Cachopa, Thiago

OPP: Wallace, Alan

OH: Douglas, Lucarelli, Lucas Lóh, Leal

MBs: Lucão, Isac, Maurício Souza, Flávio

L: Thales, Maique

Leal is gonna travel to Katowice and join the team next Sunday. He'll for sure be among the 14 players.

• Argentina for 1st weekend at home vs POR, BUL & CAN:

S: Uriarte, Cavanna

OPP: Pereyra, Lima

OH: Conte, Poglajen, Palacios, Mendez, Martínez (one of these last two will be 2nd libero)

MB: Crer, Loser, Ramos, Sole

L: Danani

Alexis Gonzalez (injured) and De Cecco will join later (probably around the 3rd weekend).

• Bulgaria's roster for the first weekend in Mendoza, Argentina:

S: G. Bratoev, Seganov

OPP: Uchikov, Chernokozhev

OH: V. Bratoev, Skrimov, N. Penchev, R. Penchev

MB: Gotsev, Georgiev, Grozdanov, Kolev

L: M. Ivanov, Karakashev

Prandi favours Martin Atanasov who plays for his club in Chaumont but the latter will be rested for the first week despite playing in the friendlies against Serbia in Belgrade. Obviously, the MBs and Sokolov need time to recover as well.

• Australia's roster for the 1st weekend in Poland:

S: Dosanjh, Peacock

OPP: Williams, Stockton

OH: Staples, Richards, Walker, Smith, Viles

MB: Graham, O'Dea, Mote, Weir

L: Perry

• Russia's roster for the 1st weekend in Serbia:

S: Kobzar, Kovalev

OPP: Zemchenok, Poletaev

OH: Volkov, Voronkov, Kliuka, Podlesnykh

MB: Vlasov, Kurkaev, Filippov, Yakovlev

L: Martynyuk, Golubev

• Hoping to see poletaev unleashed. Also haven't seen Voronkov play much, whats his deal