2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Bulgaria's moustache trend is appalling! Almost as appalling is Georgi Bratoev's outfit, he plays with two totally different shoes. Had never seen anything like it before. Bulgaria lost that first set all by themselves, following 2-3 really stupid mistakes when they could've been in charge. But the Chinese are playing better so far, that's for sure.

Also, I never understood why the net touch fault was given when clearly no one from the Bulgarian block touched the net in the middle of the set. Even the video check proved it.

• Bulgaria's moustache trend is appalling! Almost as appalling is Georgi Bratoev's outfit, he plays with two totally different shoes. Had never seen anything like it before. Bulgaria lost that first set all by themselves, following 2-3 really stupid mistakes when they could've been in charge. But the Chinese are playing better so far, that's for sure.

Also, I never understood why the net touch fault was given when clearly no one from the Bulgarian block touched the net in the middle of the set. Even the video check proved it.

I feel the referee shoud give “free ball” (?).

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Nelli with 21 pts in 3 sets 8| Antonov follows him with 8.

It looks like the women team some months ago.

• Prandi making things easy for China by keeping Uchikov on field... just now Chernokozev came in :rolll:

Do you know how good Parapunov is compared to the other bulgarian opposites?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Do you know how good Parapunov is compared to the other bulgarian opposites?

I know Hawaii coach and he said Parapunov is a beast! Leftie, high jumper and very smart player. Don't know why Prandi keeps him off as neither Uchikov or Chernokozev are in good form obviously.

• Rado for Bulgaria and Siki for Serbia 😂🤣

• Too bad these games are in japan, I'm gonna miss everything and I really wish I'd watched BRA-IRN! Seems like it was a fun battle and I'm glad Brazil prevailed in the end. Flávio seems to have entered really well again. The other Brazilian MBs better watch out, my man is coming for them. :super:

• Too bad these games are in japan, I'm gonna miss everything and I really wish I'd watched BRA-IRN! Seems like it was a fun battle and I'm glad Brazil prevailed in the end. Flávio seems to have entered really well again. The other MBs better watch out, my man is coming for them. :super:

BRA-IRN ;)

• Someone said Kubiak was banned for 6 matches? What happened?

They have not played against Iran yet, then drama already started? ^^

• Iran played so well against Brazil. Marouf is the core of the whole team. It seems they were out of energy in set 5. The poor reception in set 5 cost the game.

I am surprised that Brazil sent all the main players to VNL except Bruno and old William. They definitely want to take the trophy. Flavio did a great job in set 4 and 5 after he replaced Lucas. Leal was solid. But both setters are not stable.

• Thomas, the new Russia coach, was a bit disappointing. I don't get why he is so obsessed with Kobzar, just because he's the setter of Kuzbass? Kobzr has been playing like shit in this VNL series so far. I'd rather watch Thomas give Kovalyov more chances to improve than just watching Kobzar's dumb play. :down:

• Iran played so well against Brazil. Marouf is the core of the whole team. It seems they were out of energy in set 5. The poor reception in set 5 cost the game.

I am surprised that Brazil sent all the main players to VNL exception Bruno and old William. They definitely want to take the trophy. Flavio did a great job in set 4 and 5 after he replaced Lucas. Leal was solid. But both setters are not stable.

I think Brazil is using the opportunity to see how Leal reacts to NT and how the NT reacts to Leal, and the best way to training that is using the main squad. But definitely Brazil wants the trophy more than anything too, it was so close and yet so far away last year xD