2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• OHs of both teams not found

• Patch should work on his serving :serve:

• Patch serving still sucks.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• No opposite in the volleyball world serves like Patch, hes the only one! :down::down::down:

• No opposite in the volleyball world serves like Patch, hes the only one! :down::down::down:

Sokolov is the closest but he improved last season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Speraw was like, ‘what the hell, do the float’ :mad:

• My friend joked about Speraw reminding him of Johnny Sins. I cried laughing. Don't google if NSFW. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• My friend joked about Speraw reminding him of Johnny Sins. I cried laughing. Don't google if NSFW. :gone:

You don’t say. He does remind me of him too :cheesy:

• Philippov is racking up block points

• Finally the real Poletaev shows up today. Hope he continues the good streak against ITA tomorrow. RUS is looking really good winning 3 points against USA

• Patch is embarrassing in set 3 and no subs.

I would bring K.Russell to week 2 rather than having Patch jogging and hopping in the court.

The whole team USA was embarrassing in set 3. Patch is their top gunner in this match. If Speraw wanted to sub players, The two OH should have been the first ones. Not only they cant terminate balls their defense sucked too. He should have stayed with Christenson setting and just gambled with Ma’a at OH.

• Russia’s setter Kobzar is not the a polished one but definitely a more scrappy than Kovalev. I have never seen Russia involving their MBs this much.

I usually don't prefer Kobzar but I liked him better than Kovalev this year. He seems more mature than in the past and he's probably more reliable in the long run than Kovalev's frail body. Considering the running that a setter have to do with russian reception, Kovalev will probably break down somewhere before final 6.

#FreeBritney

• Kovalev has always been the more talented setter, but for some reason Russia plays better with Kobzar as their main setter he adds this energy to the team

• Kovalev has always been the more talented setter, but for some reason Russia plays better with Kobzar as their main setter he adds this energy to the team

I don't think russia have problems with the setter position except for Butko's restriction as a russian player.

The quality is not as far off like in Italy's case with Giannelli against all the other italian setters.

#FreeBritney

• Anyone watching CAN-GER? It's 1-1 now. Canada came back from like 20-23 in the second set and won 29-27. Quite close game so far.

Also I didn't know TJ Sanders was back! :heart: