2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Well, Boyer had an average game so...

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Well, Boyer had an average game so...

Ok he had an average game but they did win sets 1 & 2. So.... no need to introduced a new line-up.

Bulgaria made changes and it worked, kudos to them!

What did Laurent Tillie do to counter? NOTHING

i'm ok with exposing every player in the roster but not when it cost you a game and those precious points or the play-offs.

France is my favorite team and i want them to win this VNL, Euro and the Olympics.

P.S.

This is my final post on this topic.

• Russia winning the full 12 points this weekend. Playing at home worked wonders for them..

Voronkov with the pipe attack now that was gutsy! Volkov is now shookedt :lol:

• Yeah 9 points what were I thinking *facepalm*

• Bulgaria is mysterious to me. They can lose to China at 0:3, and now they beat France.

Such an unstable team.

• Canada about to throw a game to Serbia's B team, yeesh. I have yet to be convinced by them this VNL.

Also I hope Vucicevic manages to grab a spot as Atanasijevic's backup in the near future because god I wouldn't mind watching him whenever I can. :roll:

• they played with a B team... POR is probably pissed right now.

Yeah? Bulgaria was also with B team, so what? Stop the crap if you please.

Amazing victory, getting away from 0-2 lead. This is something that proves even our reserves could contest top teams.

• Some changes to the Serbia NT for the next weekend in Portugal, the team will join Jovovic, Luburic, Kujundzic, instead of Vilimanovic, Pavlovic and Masulovic.

Olympic gold medal, Sydney 2000. : Vladimir Batez, Slobodan Kovač, Slobodan Boškan, Đula Mešter, Vasa Mijić, Nikola Grbić, Vladimir Grbić, Andrija Gerić, Goran Vujević, Ivan Miljković, Veljko Petković, Igor Vušurović - HC Zoran Gajić

• Canada about to throw a game to Serbia's B team, yeesh. I have yet to be convinced by them this VNL.

Also I hope Vucicevic manages to grab a spot as Atanasijevic's backup in the near future because god I wouldn't mind watching him whenever I can. :roll:

41 errors to 19 of Serbia sheesh. One of the worst games I've seen this group play. Canada is very talented but they won't make final 6 if they keep throwing up stinkers like this and the Bulgaria match.

• Poland for 3rd week:

S: Marcin Janusz (25/191), Grzegorz Łomacz (32/188).

OH: Tomasz Fornal (22/200), Bartosz Kwolek (22/193), Piotr Łukasik (25/208), Artur Szalpuk (24/201), Aleksander Śliwka (24/198).

MB: Norbert Huber (21/207), Karol Kłos (30/201), Jakub Kochanowski (22/199).

Opp: Łukasz Kaczmarek (26/204), Dawid Konarski (30/198).

Libero: Jędrzej Gruszczyński (22/186), Jakub Popiwczak (23/180).

• Serbia for 3rd week in Portugal:

S: Nikola Jovović, Vuk Todorović

Opp: Dražen Luburić, Dušan Petković, Božidar Vučićević

L: Neven Majstorović, Nikola Peković

MB: Petar Krsmanović, Aleksandar Okolić, Stevan Simić

OH: Lazar Ćirović, Milan Katić, Miran Kujundžić, David Mehić

Olympic gold medal, Sydney 2000. : Vladimir Batez, Slobodan Kovač, Slobodan Boškan, Đula Mešter, Vasa Mijić, Nikola Grbić, Vladimir Grbić, Andrija Gerić, Goran Vujević, Ivan Miljković, Veljko Petković, Igor Vušurović - HC Zoran Gajić

• Best luck in Iran!

• Russia roster ? Bulgaria and france?

S: G. Bratoev, Seganov

OPP: Sokolov, Uchikov

OHs: Atanasov, Skrimov, N. Penchev, R. Penchev

MBs: Gotsev, Todorov, A. Grozdanov, Georgiev

L: V.Ivanov, Karakashev

4 changes. Tsvetan Sokolov (OPP), Vladislav Ivanov (L), Martin Atanasov (OH), and Teodor Todorov (MB) have joined the team.

• Brazil for 4th week:

S: Bruno, Cachopa

OPP: Wallace, Alan

OH: Lucarelli, Leal, Douglas, Lóh

MBs: Lucão, Isac, Maurício S., Flávio

L: Thales, Maique

Only change is Bruno instead of Thiaguinho.

• The summary of Russia, Poland, Iran NT Coaches interview in Urmia, Iran which was broadcasted live on television:

Poland's Coach Heynen: First he was so grateful about the Urmia's people hospitality by saying that everywhere he saw the people welcoming him and want to take a photo with him and he says an example of that even in the city whenever he wants to go anywhere around twenty cars stop to give him a ride. Then he told about his focus is on Olympics qualifications and then European championships on this year, so he is just trying new players on the court to make a final decision for his combination on the more important competitions.

Russia's Coach Samuellov: He confirms the heynen's opinion about the olympic qualifications competition importance, and he said the other russian members like Musersky, Mikhailov will join to the NT for the June, but he wants to fight for F6 in chicago. Also, he said a funny thing about Verbov!! He said Verbov would probably be the new head coach of the Zenith Kazan and don't want to continue his career in NT.

Iran's Coach Kolakovic: Someone asked him why you keep using only a fixed number of player on every match and he said our focus on this year is Final six and there is a difference between the main players and the bench players and he wants to fight for every match to ensure his spot on F6.

Sorry about Hoag i missed his interview which was at the first of the meeting!