2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Patch is bombing Argentina, that 3.45m spike reach is insane!

• Is that Samuele Papi sitting on Italy's coaching bench?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Sclater and Vernon did notthing. Only Maar played a good game. Hoag is so unstable.

Iran is serving really well.

The vuvuzuela sound effect from the crowd comes in handy in my opinion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is that Samuele Papi sitting on Italy's coaching bench?

Yes, is him. But he is not in the bench. He is sitting on the stands.

• Yes, is him. But he is not in the bench. He is sitting on the stands.

Lol yeah I got confused there.

Do you have to be tall and lanky and eye candy material to play for Italy? I am seeing a pattern here. :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Fixed it for you.:lol:

#FreeBritney

• USA up 2-0 against Argentina, Patch is firing super high balls...

• Who's this Mendez guy playing as OH in Argentina? Marcelo's kid?

I was in the way to ask the same :lol:

• i whatched some games of walsh in champions league last season and he played really well, a fast game and now this boring game only with oh and opp, no creativity at all.

• Loser reading Holt and Christenson like a book. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Who's this Mendez guy playing as OH in Argentina? Marcelo's kid?

Yes.

And it's pure and simple nepotism, he doesn't have the level of his teammates. He's not even tall nor has a powerful serve, you can't justify his inclusion in any way honestly.

I'm really disappointed with Mendez for calling him (and also the way the team is playing this VNL, but well, we're just 7 games into this new coach era...).

• Yes.

And it's pure and simple nepotism, he doesn't have the level of his teammates. He's not even tall nor has a powerful serve, you can't justify his inclusion in any way honestly.

I'm really disappointed with Mendez for calling him (and also the way the team is playing this VNL, but well, we're just 7 games into this new coach era...).

Yikes, that's weird coming from Mendez indeed. It's not the same kid who used to play as libero in Sada Cruzeiro, right?

By the way, how are you guys over in Argentina feeling about Danani these days? I remember you had harsh words for him last VNL, but he seems to be doing well. Not Gonzalez-level of good yet, but good enough.

• That was a crazy rally. Pererra was just not prepared to attack a D-ball and that caused the momentum to go back to USA.

#FreeBritney

• Sander's volleyball IQ is just topnotch, connection with Christenson is solid especially in pipe.

• Sole is probably the most flexible middle blocker in the world when attacking.

#FreeBritney