2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• The brazil-serbia ref is rarely wrong. I wouldn't bet against his decisions.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• That was lucky non-call from Okolic. If Bruno got to the ball first, it would've been their point.

Bruno with a net touch to give Serbia to match point 12-14.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Serbia defeats Brazil. No more unbeaten teams in VNL.

#FreeBritney

• just realized Brazil is the only team left whom hasn't lost a match. Is it because of Leal?

Well, not anymore :whistle:

I think Leal was the X-Factor against Argentina, and if wasn't for him, Brazil would lose there, but in general, Brazil are doing great as a group

• How many lefty volleyball players are there in Australia?

#FreeBritney

• The ball from Skrimov was miles in.:white:

#FreeBritney

• Skrimov's serving is just cheating.:obey:

#FreeBritney

• The Varna ref is so bad. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Garbage game by Brazil, especially in the reception of float serves once again. I guess the travelling is starting to take its toll too. Oh well, at least there are 2 easy (in theory) games ahead to make things up.

• Grozdanov is cute but is too inexperienced. He's not reading the setter properly.

#FreeBritney

• Is Bulgaria now playing with A-team?

• Australia's best player is Bulgaria's libero.

#FreeBritney

• Todorov has a weak arm or he's just faking it? He's playing really well though.

About the net touch challenge, I'm not really sold on that. I don't think Australia had a touch on the net.

#FreeBritney

• So Bulgaria managed to win, and I think that with 3 wins so far they along with Canada are pretty much qualified for the next year's VNL, especially since they play on their home ground and are more than capable of beating Japan. I still believe Australia will be the team that's relegated this year. Portugal should beat China, I wouldn't be surprised if they got a 3-2 win against the extra-experimental Serbian team, and I think they'll have more points then AUustralia after this weekend.

• Oh, and I have to say I was extremely disappointed in the lack of interest in Cannes :( Sure, it's hard to call Nations League a top-tier competition, but I thought after recent successes of their NT, and last year's amazing final tournament, people in France would be more interested than that :(

• Oh, and I have to say I was extremely disappointed in the lack of interest in Cannes :( Sure, it's hard to call Nations League a top-tier competition, but I thought after recent successes of their NT, and last year's amazing final tournament, people in France would be more interested than that :(

It has more to do with the community, i think. They didn't have that problem in Nice (2017) and Lille ??? (2018)