2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Such a shame for Serbia. Luburic and Jovovic made an impact with the substitution but Kujundzic and the libero had trouble in reception that any gains they made were wasted.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Danani's doing a great job :drink:

• Worst Refrees ever since i'm watching the volleyball games. I think he missjudged like 7-8 balls against poland because he was affected by the audience, Also someone needs to control Mousavi everytime he plays against Poland. He wants to explode whenever the conditions are against his will. Overall it was a good game, Poland with his B team (which i think most of them are from Junior world's champion team) did a great performance.

Polish media also described situation with referees. Polish team asked 11 times for challenge and was right 8 times. Quite a lot.

Also this team is rather C team. Only 2 MBs are from B roster, rest is C, starting libero even D.

• I am unsure of what Grbic wants with Todorovic and Petkovic starting together but not with either Luburic/Vucicevic and Jovovic.

Think it's unfair for both parties for measuring or comparing performances.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• :*:love: Trevor's not giving up :super:

• Bulgaria have severe problems with composure and solidarity as a team. It's just a shame with such talent at their disposal.

#FreeBritney

• Isn't China one of the core VNL teams? They can't be relegated from what I remember.

#FreeBritney

• WTF L. Tillie, Trevor played well yesterday and now you made him your back-up libero :what::mad::aww:

• unbelievable performance by Iran . The audience was a massive push for them against Russia

• The second set loss affected Russia and they couldn't get over this.. Russia will not lose during OQT as they have their secret weapon: Muserskiy :wavy:

• The second set loss affected Russia and they couldn't get over this.. Russia will not lose during OQT as they have their secret weapon: Muserskiy :wavy:

hard to predict that. If Iran keeps playing like they did against brazil and russia, they might have a chance

• interesting choice by Sammelvuo. not starting with Kliuka, Volkov and Kurkaev, even though two of them came to play in the 3rd set but that was probably too late. Volkov made difference in the match though . I think his decision had something to do with the Olympic qualification and Iran/Russia being in the same group.

I think Iran will be safe for final six with 2 more wins and we have to play Portugal and Australia at home next week. maybe finally Kolakovic can use his bench players for the last weekend in Bulgaria