2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Serbia's reception is currently unsalvageable.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Too bad they blew that match with Poland the other day, with that win they would have a legitimate chance for the final 6 since they play Australia and China in the last weekend (also Russia though).

Exactly, Also the Brazil and Iran matches in Japan. I think with Mendez they possibly do much better in the upcoming tournaments like OQ or WC

• The nature of Grbic's experimental lineup demotivated the whole team. It is understandable to check on the young players' progress but maybe there should've been a balance between experience especially on the OH or libero side.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Italt had a good first set against Poland. Good attack and block, and they also managed not to lose all their adavantage, even though Poland tried hard to come up.

Pinali is too light to be an opposite, he plays well but he is not an opposite that does 30+ points in a match.

• Italt had a good first set against Poland. Good attack and block, and they also managed not to lose all their adavantage, even though Poland tried hard to come up.

Pinali is too light to be an opposite, he plays well but he is not an opposite that does 30+ points in a match.

I think it's only balanced when your setter is scoring in double digits. :lol:

• I can't believe it. Italy got stucked right in the most important moment. Antonov had horrible receptions and got blocked. I can't figure out why he is still there, after all these years in which he didn't improve at all. Do we want to let youngsters play? Then let's go with Cavuto and Lavia!

• I can't believe it. Italy got stucked right in the most important moment. Antonov had horrible receptions and got blocked. I can't figure out why he is still there, after all these years in which he didn't improve at all. Do we want to let youngsters play? Then let's go with Cavuto and Lavia!

I think Blengini wants Italy to qualify into the final round.

Antonov is very underrated in this forum but he's still better than anyone that's not named Juantorena or Zaytsev at pos 4.

I don't believe Cavuto is ready yet. He barely played in Trento and he also made many mistakes when he was subbed.

• I think Blengini wants Italy to qualify into the final round.

Antonov is very underrated in this forum but he's still better than anyone that's not named Juantorena or Zaytsev at pos 4.

I don't believe Cavuto is ready yet. He barely played in Trento and he also made many mistakes when he was subbed.

I don't really know. As far as I know, the aim is not to get to the finals but to make the youngsters play. For this I would try Cavuto: he is not ready, but he has to gain experience in this kind of games! Antonov is 31 already..