2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Italt had a good first set against Poland. Good attack and block, and they also managed not to lose all their adavantage, even though Poland tried hard to come up.

Pinali is too light to be an opposite, he plays well but he is not an opposite that does 30+ points in a match.

I think it's only balanced when your setter is scoring in double digits. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I can't believe it. Italy got stucked right in the most important moment. Antonov had horrible receptions and got blocked. I can't figure out why he is still there, after all these years in which he didn't improve at all. Do we want to let youngsters play? Then let's go with Cavuto and Lavia!

• I can't believe it. Italy got stucked right in the most important moment. Antonov had horrible receptions and got blocked. I can't figure out why he is still there, after all these years in which he didn't improve at all. Do we want to let youngsters play? Then let's go with Cavuto and Lavia!

I think Blengini wants Italy to qualify into the final round.

Antonov is very underrated in this forum but he's still better than anyone that's not named Juantorena or Zaytsev at pos 4.

I don't believe Cavuto is ready yet. He barely played in Trento and he also made many mistakes when he was subbed.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think Blengini wants Italy to qualify into the final round.

Antonov is very underrated in this forum but he's still better than anyone that's not named Juantorena or Zaytsev at pos 4.

I don't believe Cavuto is ready yet. He barely played in Trento and he also made many mistakes when he was subbed.

I don't really know. As far as I know, the aim is not to get to the finals but to make the youngsters play. For this I would try Cavuto: he is not ready, but he has to gain experience in this kind of games! Antonov is 31 already..

• The loss was tough for the italians but should be worth it atleast for the fans. :teach:

#FreeBritney

• That thrilling end was unexpected.. good fight for Italy, still not enough. I'm afraid this will cost our spot in final six at the end. But still congrats to them all.

Giannelli you are simply amazing!

• Wtf Brazil-Russia match rescheduled after 3 hours :what:

• OMG what a tiebreak, 25:23.

Polish commentator said that this was match for the F6 qualification.

And I don’t remember when I watched 3 hours match :/

If you consider that Poland will face Japan, Germany and Portugal while Italy has to beat France, Canada and Brazil, I think this game was quite important for the qualification.. maybe that is what the commentator intended..

• what time is it scheduled to start?

Well for my time it was originally scheduled 5AM HK/MNL time.. That is just so weird

• OMG what a tiebreak, 25:23.

Polish commentator said that this was match for the F6 qualification.

And I don’t remember when I watched 3 hours match :/

Yes, this game is very important for both teams, especially Poland. Poland has a relatively schedule next week, and is likely to grab all the 3 victories. As long as Italy loses one match in the tough pool (with Canada, France and Brazil) next week, Poland will get the upper hand.

This is a very entertaining match, with so many factors (big momentum swings, Giannelli's magic second touch more than once, spiking out at match point, importance for F6 qualification, etc) available to make this an exciting match.