2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• With France not sending their strongest lineup, Russia have higher chances to advance in SF (along with USA). Russia will have Poletaev, Volkov, and Kliuka back and possibly Mikhaylov will play backup OPP

For the other Pool, I think it's safe to say Brazil and Iran will advance unless the Polish team gives us a surprise..

• :lol::lol::lol:

Polish NT will travel to Chicago today or tomorrow, but all of the players are prohibited to speak who will go to play VNL - chosen ones and those who will stay and train in Poland. This is Heynen idea and he will announce final roster on Tuesday, a day before first match :cheesy:

• :lol::lol::lol:

Polish NT will travel to Chicago today or tomorrow, but all of the players are prohibited to speak who will go to play VNL - chosen ones and those who will stay and train in Poland. This is Heynen idea and he will announce final roster on Tuesday, a day before first match :cheesy:

so rumors about roaster b/c are really or not? ;-)

• so rumors about roaster b/c are really or not? ;-)

Are really. Source of the information also said that roster will be similar to this latest one from Lipsk, but how it will look at the end, it's a secret.

Piotr Łukasik was planned to play at Underside but few days ago he was removed from this roster with prediction that he will play in Chicago. Also some gossip came out (but I treat it with a big distance) that Andrzej Wrona will be back for the finals only as Michał Szałacha got injured during VNL.

So roster should look like this:

S: Komenda, Janusz

Opp: Muzaj, Kaczmarek, Bołądź

MB: Kłos, Huber, Wrona/Bieniek/Kochanowski

OH: Fornal, Bednorz, Łukasik, Kwolek/Śliwka

L: Wojtaszek, Popiwczak

• with this roaster they will lose against brazil and iran i think very easily...

• And he changed his jersey number from 8 to 88, following Klos changing from 7 to 77...:lol:

Huber has 99, so the 3 Polish middle blockers in Chicago will be 77, 88, 99...:lol:

Correct :)

Also we know (thanks to players photos in social media) that to Chicago travelled: Klos, Muzaj, Boładź, Kaczmarek, Fornal, Popiwczak. Olek Sliwka said that he stayed in Poland so I guess Kwolek is in.

So the roster is as I posted on the last page.

• So looks like Russia is bringing only 3 MB in placement of a 5th OH which is Semyshev. The rest is the same guys from the prelims.

So after all the talk Mikhaylov didn't join the team after all which I think is a wise decision from the coaching staff. Less chance for Maxim to be injured so he can be in full health for Olympic qualies, that and this will finally be Poletaev's moment to shine I hope he can play to his fullest potential..

• Team Russia

S: Dmitrij Kowaljow, Igor Kobzar

OP: Wiktor Poletajew, Dienis Ziemczonok

MB: Iljas Kurkajew, Igor Filippow, Iwan Jakowlew

OH: Dmitrij Wołkow, Jegor Kljuka, Jarosław Podlesnych, Fiodor Woronkow, Anton Semyszew

L: Walentin Gołubiew, Roman Martyniuk

any info about USA ? what happened with russell ?is he ready to play ?

• This is exaggeration , this is mostly what happened last year not this year.

this year it seems they just kept the players for 4 hours and then let them go. still that's not the best way to welcome your guests but we can't expect more from the Americans. while our federation made a story out of it, from what I heard most of team members were fine with that (mostly because they had worse experiences from such trips to USA)

• Polish roster:

S: Marcin Janusz, Marcin Komenda

Opp: Bartłomiej Bołądź, Łukasz Kaczmarek, Maciej Muzaj

OH: Bartosz Bednorz, Tomasz Fornal, Bartosz Kwolek, Piotr Łukasik

MB: Norbert Huber, Karol Kłos, Andrzej Wrona

L: Jędrzej Gruszczyński, Jakub Popiwczak