2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• I am wondering why Manavi did not show up even after Fayazi was out.

Was he still in the injury list?

• Poland Team B is playing well.

There's really no excuses for any team facing them.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Iran's ship is so tight. Any slight deviation from the norm is disastrous for this team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Poland Team B is playing well.

There's really no excuses for any team facing them.

This is really unbelievable. Only one player from today’s roster will be added to A team (fourth MB). I wanted to write that for the rest season will be over, but Poland B will also play at World Cup.

• Komenda doesn’t play pipes. It would change the game.

And he just ran one with Bednorz.. He has been amazing tonight

• Well, without Manavi, Iran's reception and defense were not solid.

Manavi normally had more than 30-40 receptions in one game when he played for Verona.

• Great defending from Klos. I thought he had some kind of tumor then you see how he plays. Maybe that was just a rumour. :white:

#FreeBritney

• heynen can't figure out if he likes muzaj or kaczmarek better... keeps alternating them each set...

Muzaj was better last night and it look to be the same tonight Kaczmarek is streaky

• Really gutsy for Heynen to return Kaczmarek on the floor. I thought Muzaj and Janusz did great as subs.

#FreeBritney

• Polish young players have no pressure, given that VNL is not that important on National level. This young Poland team performed beyond their real level in the first two matches in final 6. Remember Russia played almost flawless in last VNL final 6, but how they choked in WCH later on.

• If I were the coach of Iran, I'd change Marouf.

#FreeBritney

• Polish young players have no pressure, given that VNL is not that important on National level. This young Poland team performed beyond their real level in the first two matches in final 6. Remember Russia played almost flawless in last VNL final 6, but how they choked in WCH later on.

Russia didn't really choke during WCH, they played far from bad it's just that they played too good and almost perfect in VNL that there was no way to go but you guessed it down..

• i thought kaczmarek did some nice defensive work but i think muzaj is a better hitter.

Muzaj is now in again lol