2019 Volleyball Nations League (VNL)

• Russia and France better live up to this match, yesterday's USAxFrance match was uninspired to say the least.

• Heynen seems to like him and he did really well during the group phase.

In my opinion, Kwolek and Bednorz are currently better than him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• oh man that was a nightmare. it was good until 13-13 in 2nd set (Heynen's red card) but when Poland stepped up, Iran went 3 steps down ! and never came back. hard to blame one player the whole team was bad specially Marouf and Hazratpour the libero.

I don't know what Kolakovic was thinking. they were hopeless and he started making subs only at the end of 3rd set when it was already late. (even a 3-2 win was equal to 3-1 loss) when you can't play worse than that you have to do something. things just don't get better by themselves.

congrats to Poland. they were amazing last night and again tonight. at some point they were digging almost everything.

I doubt Iran can even challenge Brazil tomorrow. I expect a quick 3-0. Brazil won't play two bad matches in a row. that was a good VNL for Iran but when you play the whole tournament with 7 players (and using subs only when the result doesn't matter in couple of matches) you can expect such a collapse when it matters.

• Volkov/Kliuka-Kurkaev/Iakovlev-Poleatav/Kobzar for Russia

• France can't get past Russian block..

• This Russia-French game is less entertaining so far.

Two teams are not on the same level.

• 1set is a blowout.. 25-16 Russia

• Russia' fix block may be the No.1 in the world. Once French can not guarantee the reception, they are struggling to break through Russia's high block. The set #1 is an easy win for Russia.

• France has been very passive thus far, they need to step up if they intend to advance

Russia didn't need to show much, block has worked pretty welll though

• France has been very passive thus far, they need to step up if they intend to advance

Russia didn't need to show much, block has worked pretty welll though

The OH/OPP of two teams are not on the same level.

• Volkov is tanned, he looks more masucline lol

• Patry will have nightmares with Russia's block :white:

• France got blocked like crazy...

• How many points have Russia got from block? More than 10 points already?

• How many points have Russia got from block? More than 10 points already?

And another one :white:

• Yakovlev is the biggest surprise for me. He had quite an inconsistent season in Fakel being subbed a lot of times, but in this VNL his confidency and efficiency in attack and blocking is really impressive, apart from his great floating service.