2022 FIVB World Championship - POL/SLO

• Congrats to Italy and our Italian members! Few would have predicted their triumph before the tournament's start, which I Imagine makes their team winning it all even sweeter.:cup::box::win:

Having said that, I hope they will forgive me for not wanting them to do a double next month.:P:flower:

• What are the All-star picks?

• Ary Garca didn't even take a pic when he gave Giannelli the MVP award. :whistle:

I Saw Ary Graça taking a Lot of photos with Gianelli. Ary Graça hold the trophy with Gianelli

• I would not gIve an award tô Legal but except for the semi final macth he indeed mande a great tournament and is also the best scorer. But not tive tô Lavia a award was a crime imo.

• What are the All-star picks?

Gianelli / Kurek

Leal / Semeniuk

Bieniek / Galassi

Balaso

MVP : Gianelli

• I dont understand Fornal comigo in instead Sliwka on the back court.

Semeniuk was great against Brazil but he was bad against USA and not great today. Sliwka was better imo.

• Anzani was way better since semi finals.

• I think Anzani starter on the benchagainst France and player good If am not mistaken

• I Saw Ary Graça taking a Lot of photos with Gianelli. Ary Graça hold the trophy with Gianelli

That was afterwards, of course he would be taking pictures giving them the winning trophy.

But his reaction giving Giannelli the MVP award seemed like an afterthought, like "here's your award" then walks off. Didn't even take the time to take a picture together.

• After this amazing tournament from Lavia , really I do not want to see him as an opposite in Trentino. He prove that he can do great things and maybe in the future he will become a big star. But If he is not going to play in his position that will be bad for his carier and his development .

• After this amazing tournament from Lavia , really I do not want to see him as an opposite in Trentino. He prove that he can do great things and maybe in the future he will become a big star. But If he is not going to play in his position that will be bad for his carier and his development .

Uhm, he's won ECH and WCH as one of the leaders of his team, he's already become a big star.

And he said that playing as an opposite was actually great for his development since he was asked to do things he wouldn't have done otherwise, and perhaps this tournament is a pure evidence of that since he was by far the best player of Italy alongside Giannelli. Let's be honest, besides his serve, he has not that much to work on - even if I agree, generally, that he should play as an OH.

Uhm, he's won ECH and WCH as one of the leaders of his team, he's already become a big star.

And he said that playing as an opposite was actually great for his development since he was asked to do things he wouldn't have done otherwise, and perhaps this tournament is a pure evidence of that since he was by far the best player of Italy alongside Giannelli. Let's be honest, besides his serve, he has not that much to work on - even if I agree, generally, that he should play as an OH.

Yes your right. I do not have seen many other games from him expept of this summer but I think that he never was so good with his club as he was now, and we know that is not the same thing to play for your club . Just that. But generally I really like him and I believe that now he could saw something much better as an outside. I believe that this is his time.

Yes your right. I do not have seen many other games from him expept of this summer but I think that he never was so good with his club as he was now. Just that.

Yeah, you are right in this sense that he had complicated season in Modena, for which he was heavily criticized, then he has blossomed in NT during ECH 2021, but in Trentino, he's played so far as a fake opposite, so he wasn't able to showcase all of his skills. And now, as a regular OH, he was again one of the very best outside hitters of another tournament (WCH) with national team. But Lavia will be 23 on November, he has a decade or so to prove himself in club career as well.