CEV European League 2019

• https://live-stream365.com/onl…a1kN4MAlaKDseFh_uHDefKFRM

If someone wants to watch Final of Golden League

Croatia - Czech Rep.

I'm surprised by our OH, Lucija Mlinar. She is very "short" and She is our main scorer with very good reception, outplaying Fabris by far and out young setter is doing fine job. Czech has disaster reception for now.

• Wow Czech Republic wont play at ECH, but they just have won Golden EL. Congrats!

• Fabris failed by big time, She was not leader when this young girl needed her the most. She should stop that negative way but She didn’t.

I really like Lea Deak. I find her sets interesting even though She has mistakes in her game but their something that I love about her game.

We don’t have MB for the fast system that Santarelli wants. Lea would done so much better job with stronger MBs, I escpecially talk about Beta. She was so bad today. Ema played nice volley, She needs to be more agressive.

• Fabris failed by big time, She was not leader when this young girl needed her the most. She should stop that negative way but She didn’t.

I really like Lea Deak. I find her sets interesting even though She has mistakes in her game but their something that I love about her game.

We don’t have MB for the fast system that Santarelli wants. Lea would done so much better job with stronger MBs, I escpecially talk about Beta. She was so bad today. Ema played nice volley, She needs to be more agressive.

How about Samadan? She looked very good with Orro. Did she even play today?

• No She is not with team, like I said I think She had small injury so She needed some time for recovery. If I’m not wrong, Ivana Milos would help a lot too but Samadan would be just fine with Ema Strunjak.

Leading 4 points in both sets 20/19:14/15 than loosing, this is idiotic that sometimes I really can’t understand how :what: