Most promising rising female stars (Born 2000 or later)

• Italy has plenty of very young players who certainly are going to have a great career, all born between 2000 and 2004.

Setters: Rachele Morello, Francesca Scola, Sofia Monza

OH: Loveth Omoruyi, Terry Enweonwu, Alice Tanase, Valeria Battista, Marisa Teresa Bassi, Katarina Bulovic, Sara Cortella, Elena Pietrini

Opposite: Giulia Frosini, Julia Ituma,

MB: Sarah Fahr, Marina Lubian, Fatime Kone, Linda Nwakalor

Libero: Sara Panetoni

For the third time in a row after 2015 and 2017 the Italian under 18 NT has reached the final at the World Championships, in Egypt. Tomorrow they’ll play for the gold against the USA

• In theory, Li Ying-ying was called by Chinese NT in the first training camp in 2016.

Will Wu Meng-jie join Chinese senior NT in 2020?

Time will prove all.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• In theory, Li Ying-ying was called by Chinese NT in the first training camp in 2016.

Will Wu Meng-jie join Chinese senior NT in 2020?

Time will prove all.

Nope, Jiangsu STILL has her on the junior team. She can't even play league rn.

Definitely Li Yingying (Tianjin, OH) and Ni Feifan (Jiangsu, L) are the stars of the post 2000 generation in China.

• Martha Anthouli from Greece.(1.98-2004). She was the best opposite in BVA U16 and had 36 points against Romania.She is playing in a low class team (5th league in greek-so not even in the best 60 greek teams ).

She's going to the University of Wisconsin in 2022. She'll just miss playing with Dana Rettke.... imagine that block.... oh wait... Wisconsin has 6'9 Canadian Anna Smrek coming in to replace Dana =O

• I love italian and hope everyone you write made a success

But being realistic I think that last setters aren't that good,idk but for me they won't make it To NT

• Antropova is smashing balls in A2, she's leading Sassuolo to the current second place. She's OPP, born in 2001, russian origins but she's italian.

• For the third time in a row after 2015 and 2017 the Italian under 18 NT has reached the final at the World Championships, in Egypt. Tomorrow they’ll play for the gold against the USA

This USA team had so much talent. It's too bad we won't see them on the pro scene cause of our system. Several are or will be national team material (Orr, Rodriguez, Robinson, Mruzik, Krause)

• Antropova is smashing balls in A2, she's leading Sassuolo to the current second place. She's OPP, born in 2001, russian origins but she's italian.

yes but she can't play in NT,only in clus as italian

I hope she make a carreer in A2,I saw scandicci and casal want her for next season but she will stuck in hrr career if he go to A1 to be bench

• yes but she can't play in NT,only in clus as italian

I hope she make a carreer in A2,I saw scandicci and casal want her for next season but she will stuck in hrr career if he go to A1 to be bench

Why can't she play for Italy? Maybe she can play for Russia? She could be needed there.

• Why can't she play for Italy? Maybe she can play for Russia? She could be needed there.

She has sport citizenship not italian citizenship as someones commented before

So she can play as an Italian but not being an Italian and play for NT

It takes a times like happened with costagrande,sorokaite

• Antropova is already too good for A2, next year she will be in Scandicci 100% imo, she confirmed in some interview she is signed with them.

I hope not,she gonna retard her development

• Wu Meng-jie (born in 2002, OH/MB) was injured in the match of Jiangsu against Shanghai in the U20 event of Chinese National Games on May 26, 2021.

She was the member in China U18 NT of 2019 U18 WCH.

I don't hope her injury be heavy.

Images

• QQ图片20210527114639.png
    • QQ图片20210527114633.png

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Wu Meng-jie (born in 2002, OH/MB) was injured in the match of Jiangsu against Shanghai in the U20 event of Chinese National Games on May 26, 2021.

She was the member in China U18 NT of 2019 U18 WCH.

I don't hope her injury be heavy.

Hope she recovers quickly...

• In addition to Camilla Weitzel, one could name another middle blocker from Germany. A great future is also predicted for Anastasia Cekulaev. Felix Koslowski even nominated her for the Nations League, although she has not yet played in the 1st Bundesliga. So far, Anastasia Cekulaev, who was born in 2003 and is 191 cm tall, has only played with VCO Berlin in the 2nd Bundesliga North. For the new season she will be an integral part of SC Potsdam, where she had a second game right this year, but has not yet been used.

• I would add dambrink from netherlands

Fersino from iyaly

Amandha sylves from france

Guewe diouf from france