Chinese NT 2019

• I prefer xu xiaoting to Chen fanglin.. She has better connection with the middle blockers

• I read somewhere that the squad going to Montreux Volley Masters might be the group to participate in the first week of VNL. Since Brazil is hosting China, it would make sense that they would go straight from Switzerland to Brazil.

• I read somewhere that the squad going to Montreux Volley Masters might be the group to participate in the first week of VNL. Since Brazil is hosting China, it would make sense that they would go straight from Switzerland to Brazil.

In my opinion, since FIVB announced the team in Montreux is U23 NT, what about Du Qing-qing [1996], Sun Hai-ping [1996], Meng Zi-xuan [1996], even Duan Fang [1994] and Liu Yan-han [1993]? They also need more time to "show" their own power in order to keep themselves in Team A.

Gong Xiang-yu [1997], Wang Yuan-yuan [1997] and Li Ying-ying [2000] are all U23 but they are almost certainly all in Team A.

Therefore, the players of Week 1 of VNL 2019 must not be all the members of "U23 NT".

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Tomen, sorry for asking this, but where is Yang Junjing now? I didn't find her in CVL too.

She is still in Team Bayi and she is the substitute MB of Yuan Jun-jing and Gao Yi.

The messages are about Round 1 of the 1st leg of CVL 2018/2019:

1. Guerra was injured and has returned Italy.

2. Yuan Xin-yue is injured on her knees in the first match and replaced by Yang Jun-jing.

The stacs of Bayi agaist Henan in the match: stacs

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• She is still in Team Bayi and she is the substitute MB of Yuan Jun-jing and Gao Yi.

The messages are about Round 1 of the 1st leg of CVL 2018/2019:

The stacs of Bayi agaist Henan in the match: stacs

OMG, never knew that she played. Thank you so much, but why didn't she join NT these past years?

• OMG, never knew that she played. Thank you so much, but why didn't she join NT these past years?

Injury. After 2015 World Cup, Yang Jun-jing was injured in 2015 World Military Volleyball Championship.

In 2016, Although Yang Jun-jing participated in 2016 Montreux Volley Master, she didn't "jump high". (neither did Wang Ning, so Zhang Xiao-ya and Zheng Yi-xin were the main MBs in the tournament)

After 2016 Montreux Volley Master, Yang Jun-jing didn't join NT again.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Injury. After 2015 World Cup, Yang Jun-jing was injured in 2015 World Military Volleyball Championship.

In 2016, Although Yang Jun-jing participated in 2016 Montreux Volley Master, she didn't "jump high". (neither did Wang Ning, so Zhang Xiao-ya and Zheng Yi-xin were the main MBs in the tournament)

After 2016 Montreux Volley Master, Yang Jun-jing didn't join NT again.

I miss her :(

• Yang junjing is setting old and there are a lot of potential young players...

• Just found this article on Zhu Ting, she's now a member of Under Armour.

https://about.underarmour.com/…g-joins-under-armour-2019

VOLLEYBALL PRODIGY JOINS

UNDER ARMOUR RANKS

China's Zhu Ting on Pace to Be UA's Most-Decorated Athlete

Zhu Ting could be considered a child prodigy, and at 24 years old she’s on pace to accomplish more as a professional athlete than Tom Brady, Lindsey Vonn, Jordan Spieth and Stephen Curry combined.

Now, Zhu Ting is joining the ranks of these other greats as the newest addition to Under Armour’s athlete roster.

She is captain for the Chinese National Volleyball team and a standout for Turkey’s professional club Vakifbank Istanbul. Zhu earned a Gold Medal in Rio at 21, and a World Cup Gold at 20. As MVP, one of 11 such honors, she led the U20 National Team to Gold at 19. She’s the first player to earn back-to-back MVP honors in the history of the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB).

"Zhu Ting's passion to her sport and the spirit showcased in the game represent everything that Under Armour stands for. With our mission to make all athletes better, we will continue to help athletes break through old boundaries and create new legends."

- Jason Archer, VP and Managing Director, Asia Pacific UA

The top-ranked player in the world immediately becomes one of Under Armour’s own MVP’s. She is a face of Asia Pacific for the brand, but a true global icon even at such a tender age.

"Joining Under Armour is the start of a whole new journey. The brand celebrates the relentless pursuit of the athlete to achieve their best self. Like Under Armour, I believe in the power of sport. In the future, we will work together to pass on our love and dedication to sport to even more people."

- Zhu Ting

As a leading global performance and sportswear apparel and footwear brand, Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation. Zhu Ting is a great addition which will strengthen Under Armour’s team of professional athletes.

• lol - I thought Under Armour was an arm pit spray.

• She is in her late 20s. I think that is the golden age for a middle blocker

In fact, Yan Ni might be retired in 2013 at the age of 26.

However, there were no more good MBs in Liaoning VC then.

Therefore, she stayed in the club and returned NT in 2014 because she participated in 2009 East Asian Games.

Yang Jun-jing is in the retired countdown stage in place of the golden age due to the injury.

By the way, Xu Yun-li has landed a new job. She should be thought to be retired in fact.

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_6…5_18669d0b100100apuy.html

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Did setter Sun Yan join the NT training? I thought I saw her in a picture, but it could've been someone else.

Yes although in theory, she may only participate in 2019 U20 WCH this year.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• The rumor:

Qian Jing-wen [she should be a full-time OH now] will join the training camp of NT.

Lang Ping confirmed Yang Fang-xu is retired due to the heavy and repeated injury in the interview.

http://mini.eastday.com/a/190302122819481.html

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Lots of respect to Yang Fangxu and all that she has done for the NT. Wish we could've seen her develop into a top opposite had she not got injured.

Time for young opposites to step up, Zeng Chunlei is only getting older.

• Good luck to Yang Fangxu. At least she got an Olympic gold for her perseverance.

• Tomen can you confirm if Mao Junyi middle blocker changed position to opposite?

It also seems that their American physical trainer Rett Larson is replaced by an Italian man.