Chinese NT 2019

• After IOQT, Who will be in the rosters of ACH 2019 and World Cup 2019?

Could these players return this year - [Liu Yan-han, Ni Fei-fan, Yang Han-yu, Hu Ming-yuan, Duan Fang, Diao Lin-yu, Du Qing-qing, even Wang Na and Zhang Yi-chan]? It is a question.

Good question. I'm glad you put Du Qing-quin before the "even" mark :)

I don't know how important those tournaments are for China to win because I don't really follow that thought pattern.

• i am not a fan of team china but i love zhu and yan ni.... ang zhnag changning.. its great to see them play in tokyo 2020 for the olympics to defend their title and i love their coach playing with a new libero, which only means she is for renovation! and that the spots for her team is still in contention... i hope that brazil can have this kind of level too.

• Good question. I'm glad you put Du Qing-quin before the "even" mark :)

I don't know how important those tournaments are for China to win because I don't really follow that thought pattern.

The World Cup is important for the Chinese team because it determines the World Ranking! Dunno the significance of the ACH 2019 for the Chinese team, perhaps they will send A+B or just B team (bench players) or even the lesser team. But I hope China at least send its B team! Duan Fang, Du Qing-qing cs should make a good presence in the 2019 ACH, just for fun :-)

“Top eight teams of this tournament [that's, the 2019 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship] will be qualified to 2020 AVC Women's Volleyball Olympic Qualification Tournament.”

Btw I had not guessed that the team would have played so superbly against the TUR squad. The TUR team looked bad because the CHN team played so well. Congratulations for the Chinese team for securing the berth early! TUR still have fair chance to deal with the NED / POL / GER etc later.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• Will Japan send squad A to AVC championship ?

I imagine so, but nothing on their web site yet

• Liu Yanhan has a high chance to make a return. She followed the team throughout the IOQT tournament and sat in the stands watching/taking notes.

The last middle position is still up for grabs, but who will it be? (Zheng Yxin, Wang Yuanyuan, Yang Hanyu, Hu Mingyuan, Zhang Yu?)

• Liu Yanhan has a high chance to make a return. She followed the team throughout the IOQT tournament and sat in the stands watching/taking notes.

The last middle position is still up for grabs, but who will it be? (Zheng Yxin, Wang Yuanyuan, Yang Hanyu, Hu Mingyuan, Zhang Yu?)

According to the new message, there is no Team B training during this period of time. Therefore, the rosters of ACH 2019 and World Cup 2019 won't be the same one of IOQT but close to it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Just a rumor I read, Asian Championship Roster (B Team + U23). I doubt it is real.

S: Diao Linyu, Mei Xiaohan

OPP: Du Qingqing, Yang Yi

OH: Liu Yanhan, Zhang Yichan, Wu Han, Cai Xiaoqing

MB: Yang Hanyu, Hu Mingyuan, Gao Yi, Zhang Yu

L: Ni Feifan

• At least I think the roster is with 12 players or with 14 players. 13 players also needs 2 liberos. Wu Han and Cai Xiao-qing aren't both as liberos. Will Yang Yi be a libero? I don't think so.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• What has happened to Jin Ye? Is she disappearing?

• What has happened to Jin Ye? Is she disappearing?

This year Jin Ye just spiked one ball in the match of China against USA in the semifinal of Final 6 of VNL 2019. In theory, I don't think she has a stable position in Team B.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• I have got true info that Ni Feifan, Wang Weiyi, Sun Yan and Zhong Hui will go to Beijing preparing for AVC championship, but no any info for others

• Should have applied for medical TUE. She wouldn't be back anyway because of her career ending leg injury but to go out with a doping offense is a bad way to retire.

• Du Qing-qing, Wang Yi-zhu, Liu Yan-han and Zheng Yi-xin may be as OPs.

It is said that the main OP may be ... Wang Yi-zhu [born in 2001]?

I doubt it.

Images

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu