Chinese NT 2019

• China and Russia sporting federation need to be more clear and clean as possible about their athletes. Honestly isn't a surpirse when we saw being positive of doping for Athletes from these nations. I mean Sun yang a famous chinese swimmer. Efimova,Sharapova ( a lot of Russian athletes being positive on meldonium). That's important because, otherwise people will start to doubt about all the athletes and already a lot of people in Europe and America doubt about Antidoping system in china and Russia

• China and Russia sporting federation need to be more clear and clean as possible about their athletes. Honestly isn't a surpirse when we saw being positive of doping for Athletes from these nations. I mean Sun yang a famous chinese swimmer. Efimova,Sharapova ( a lot of Russian athletes being positive on meldonium). That's important because, otherwise people will start to doubt about all the athletes and already a lot of people in Europe and America doubt about Antidoping system in china and Russia

China is top 10 cleanest countries in the world though for actual doping fails. Western media is anti China and anti Russia but never shows the statistics of failing doping tests from other countries. Even report showed 15 countries top Russia is doping offenses percentage in 2015 but western media just focused on meldonium. 2016 doping rule violations https://www.insidethegames.biz…most-doping-cases-in-2016

China and Russia do not need to prove anything to anyone because haters already assumed they dope regardless. Just need someone to fail a test and they will call out I told you so. As for Sun Yang, he only failed a minor offense for heart medication, should have applied for medical TUE. Recent scandal involved unauthorized certificates to obtain his blood samples so Sun Yang's bodyguard smashed them to avoid sabotage of any kind. But western media tells a different story. When Ye Shiwen won gold, pretty much everyone jumped on the bandwagon she had doped. After she disappeared, everyone forgot about it. So it is pretty clear western media do not like China or Russia because they are the two countries that can challenge western dominance in sports.

You know, it'd be nice if you supported your claims with data. Oh wait, the data doesn't support your conclusions at all.

https://i.guancha.cn/bbs/2019/…eView2/2/w/500/format/jpg

Edit to add wada report

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/re…e-violations-adrvs-report

• Some foreign volleyball fans were quick to jump to conclusion and say that the team should be removed of their 2016 Gold medal and that they should check Zhu TIng too.

• I think Chinese teams's in ACH main OP is Du Qingqing!

If Liu Yanhan played as OP, serve reception would become a little unstable and Du qingqing would play as OH...

I think I like Du Qingqing more than a lot of others around here. What do you think of Jin Ye? She was Best OP at the last ACh (I think)

• She got injured in the middle of the Rio OG but they didn't release the information. That's partly why Zhang was playing as opposite some of the time

• Is her injury true and not just to cover the doping story? When she got injured? Source? I forgot about this story.

She got a serious injury in 2015 WGP against DOM. Never was the same after that. Played partially during Rio. After that, not much involved with the team except for 2018 VNL, playing sparingly. Most of the time are rehab and practice.

• China is top 10 cleanest countries in the world though for actual doping fails. Western media is anti China and anti Russia but never shows the statistics of failing doping tests from other countries. Even report showed 15 countries top Russia is doping offenses percentage in 2015 but western media just focused on meldonium. 2016 doping rule violations https://www.insidethegames.biz…most-doping-cases-in-2016

China and Russia do not need to prove anything to anyone because haters already assumed they dope regardless. Just need someone to fail a test and they will call out I told you so. As for Sun Yang, he only failed a minor offense for heart medication, should have applied for medical TUE. Recent scandal involved unauthorized certificates to obtain his blood samples so Sun Yang's bodyguard smashed them to avoid sabotage of any kind. But western media tells a different story. When Ye Shiwen won gold, pretty much everyone jumped on the bandwagon she had doped. After she disappeared, everyone forgot about it. So it is pretty clear western media do not like China or Russia because they are the two countries that can challenge western dominance in sports.

Some foreign volleyball fans were quick to jump to conclusion and say that the team should be removed of their 2016 Gold medal and that they should check Zhu TIng too.

I just tell these “volleyball fans”:

不传谣,不信谣。

No rumors and do not believe in rumors.

Yang Fang-xu is just Yang Fang-xu. She just used EPO before Asian Games 2018 now at more. If they "all" believe the rumor that Yang Fang-xu and Zhu Ting had the banned medicine in Rio 2016, I just only give these fxxxxxh people some dirty words.

Dear jetmasters, zhutingfan and other fans of Chinese women's volleyball national team:

你永远叫不醒一个装睡的人。

You never wake up the person pretending to sleep.

I add the official message about Yang Fang-xu's ban:

I just translate Line 1:

Yang Fang-xu, female, volleyball, Shandong, (the date of violation) August 11, 2018 [before Asian Games 2018], out of the match, Exogenous erythropoietin (EPO), banned for four years and pays 20 times of test charge, (the ban ends on) Sep.11, 2022

[ I may use many Chinglish words. Sorry. ]

Because EPO is the medicine of prescription. It is doubted that the accomplices exist. Many people are doubted but no one gives the critical evidence until now. I say the sentense again: No rumors and do not believe in rumors.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• I think I like Du Qingqing more than a lot of others around here. What do you think of Jin Ye? She was Best OP at the last ACh (I think)

This is my personal opinion:

Jin Ye is an OH in fact. In 2017 ACH, the OPs of Team C are Chen Pei-yan, Liu Meng-ya and Guan Rui-ge. AVC gave the wrong award to Jin Ye. Jin Ye just spiked one ball in Final 6 of VNL 2019. Jin Ye is the main OH instead of Kingdon when Beijing VC got the winner of Chinese League 18/19. You could think that she is the "younger Liu Xiao-tong". Her spike is better and her reception is normal and a little better than Liu Yan-han and the one whose style is like Liu YH.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• This is my personal opinion:

Jin Ye is an OH in fact. In 2017 ACH, the OPs of Team C are Chen Pei-yan, Liu Meng-ya and Guan Rui-ge. AVC gave the wrong award to Jin Ye. Jin Ye just spiked one ball in Final 6 of VNL 2019. Jin Ye is the main OH instead of Kingdon when Beijing VC got the winner of Chinese League 18/19. You could think that she is the "younger Liu Xiao-tong". Her spike is better and her reception is normal and a little better than Liu Yan-han and the one whose style is like Liu YH.

thanks tomen. I'm not sure I remember much of that squad from two years ago beyond Jin Ye. Thought she had a tough attitude and played well. She stood out. Yeah, kind of Liu YH.

• Long Story short, Can anyone confirm I have romanized this name correctly for a player who would have won best setter in 2015 VTV Cup:

Lao Meiqi

1.84cm

17/05/1989

• Long Story short, Can anyone confirm I have romanized this name correctly for a player who would have won best setter in 2015 VTV Cup:

Lao Meiqi

1.84cm

17/05/1989

Lao Mei-qi (Chinese: 劳美琪). from Liaoning VC, the substitute setter of Liu Ting-ting and Wang Chao from 2005 to 2009 and the one of Ding Xia from 2009 to 2017, she retired in 2017 after 2017 National Games.

Her family name (surname) is Lao (劳). Her first name is Meiqi (Mei-qi, 美琪). 美琪 means beautiful (美) fine jade (琪).

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• After 2019 ACH, if no one is injured [in 2015, Yang Fang-xu, Xu Yun-li and Hui Ruo-qi ...], the roster of 2019 World Cup has appeared:

S - Ding Xia, Yao Di

OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zeng Chun-lei

OH - Zhu Ting, Zhang Chang-ning, Li Ying-ying, Liu Xiao-tong

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Zheng Yi-xin, Wang Yuan-yuan

L - Wang Meng-jie, Lin Li

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• No surprise at all! I think this list is one of the best the team have at present. Just feel a bit pity that the team has no place for Liu Yan-han. I wish the team the most successful achievement in the upcoming WC!

Oh yeah, this tournament gives WR thus it cannot be a useless event regardless whatever some European fans may say!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• Just feel a bit pity that the team has no place for Liu Yan-han.

She definitely deserves a spot on the team, but right now her ability to pass is worrisome. The only way for her to join would be if they take out Zeng Chunlei or Liu Xiaotong, both of which can pass better.

• Liu Yanhan can replace Liu Xiaotong when she retires or is no longer in form. Both Liu Xiaotong and Zeng Chunlei are on the decline so there will be two replacements spots. Setting position is the most worrying because there are none to replace Ding Xia. Diao can't connect with players and Sun Yan is just too raw. Hopefully they will improve like Yao Di did. I think best way is to win some trophies to boost morale, Liu Yanhan for example.