2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• In this article she confirms she is going to play for Galatasaray next season.

https://www.ed.nl/sport-regio/…aar-galatasaray~ab4554c0/

• I am little cheerful, but i think AGIL Novara could consider Katarina Lazovic. After these games in Italy, i would not be suprise that an italian club is engaging her. She is very young(not too expensive probably), very promising, incredible potential in attack, very stable on service, quite solid on reception and only block creaking due to height but she is only 19. I di not accidentally mention Novara. They are certainly mot satisfied with the dup Vasileva-Courtney(not yet official) because Vasileva is not in good shape a few years ago, on the other hand Megan playing as libero in USA nt and she is not great attacker, simply that is not a duo for European champion( especially because departure of Egonu, Brakocevic is great but she can not go all the way). So my sincere opinion is that the Novara-Lazovic contract would be a great move from both sides.

• But Novara has also Di Iulio and Górecka who's also 19 y.o like Lazović and really often compared to Britt Herbots.

• Not taking away any of Lazovic's merits, but why would the European champion consider a 19 yo kid based on a single game? At least Górecka showed potential throughout the entire season.

• But Novara has also Di Iulio and Górecka who's also 19 y.o like Lazović and really often compared to Britt Herbots.

I don't know who is Gorecka and how she is playing(good attacker or good receiver or all around playes with both skills). I do not dosrecpect Gorecka just say that i do not know her and i do not know what i can excpect form her. On the other hand Di Iulio do not change my opinio about Novara exigency one good attacker on OH position. Non related specially to Lazovic( just my wish)Novara need better attacker than Chiara, Elitsa and Megan.

Not many such player remain in the game and Novara must hurry up.

• Not taking away any of Lazovic's merits, but why would the European champion consider a 19 yo kid based on a single game? At least Górecka showed potential throughout the entire season.

That is not based on one good game.

She is the leader of former Serbian champion Vizura for 2 years. Club whom finds and make player as Boskovic, Busa, Aleksic, Mirkovic......She played CEV champion league in 2015 when she have only 16 and now she is 19 yo kid but in a year or 2 she will be new Serbian star.

• Lazovic is still too young for a big team, she would just be sitting on the bench. I hate the Milenkovic is staying with Scandicci ( I understand like Joana said they paid for her treatment and took really good care of her) but I wish they had loaned her to a smaller club.

Lazovic could go to Poland or Germany....of course a small Club in Italy-Turkey would be even better.

• Ok i agree about Lazovic and i admit that i exaggerate little(still my opinion that she will be a big player) but look players of Novara for the next year and say who will

be in the start 6/7.

• Not sure Strunjak is staying though, it would mess up with the number of italians on court

• Anastasia Guerra and Alessia Mazzaro are rumored to play in Chieri. Elena Perinelli and Yasmina Akrari will stay.

Brescia is interested in Freya Aelbrecht but she has also an offer from Turkey.

Perugia should have signed American setter August Raskie.

• Brescia is interested in Freya Aelbrecht but she has also an offer from Turkey.

Maybe the Turkisch team is Aydin, because she is verry close to Plak and they need a foreign middle blocker.

• Maybe the Turkisch team is Aydin, because she is verry close to Plak and they need a foreign middle blocker.

So from being a mini DOM NT team (Martinez, Martinez and Gonzales), now Aydin could be a mini Dutch speaking team with Plak, Balkenstein and Aerlbrecht.

• I don't know who is Gorecka and how she is playing(good attacker or good receiver or all around playes with both skills). I do not dosrecpect Gorecka just say that i do not know her and i do not know what i can excpect form her. On the other hand Di Iulio do not change my opinio about Novara exigency one good attacker on OH position. Non related specially to Lazovic( just my wish)Novara need better attacker than Chiara, Elitsa and Megan.

Not many such player remain in the game and Novara must hurry up.

Gorecka is a good attacker. Slowly getting better in receiving

• Osasco is interested in Wilma Salas. It was already a rumor from January.

https://qgnoticias.com/tem-cub…tada-para-o-osasco-volei/