2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I wouldt compare Dicle and Akinradewo at all. Akinradewo is simply in another level whereas Dicle cant even attack properly. I am not sure if Dicle is better blocker or not as well. Akinradewo would be a big upgrade for Fenerbahce especially for Champions league.

• It is not a comparison of two players, it is about what a team really needs. We have seen many times with Eczacıbaşı having so many star players without any strategy for team composition doesn't work well:whistle:

• I agree with Serdar, sometimes it is not about who is better as player, it is about what team needs to maje team chemistry... Eczacibasi is pure example for many years...

• Fenerbahce and Eczacibasi are two completely different teams. I think in this case Fener know what they are doing in building a team and are better at planning it out. Eczacibasi not so much which is why they struggled despite the famous names they had on their roster. Now we just have to wait and see the results.

Who knows, maybe what may not work for one team may work for another.

• Eczacibasi already made a mistake with setter choice.

They won't win anything and will have another wasted season unless Gamze is the starting setter and plays like she did with Gala. ( I love Hande but she won't hold the pass for a big team, as OH she should play for a smaller one).

A lot of coaches and team members does not have enough time to watch other teams and leagues. So they will sign players based on their reputation and their nationality, while totally ignoring their current level of play and even their actual abilities.

I'm not sure about other sports, but in women's volleyball a lottttt of teams are not well put together at all. That's why we often see such a low level of play and big disparity among teams.

• I love how Eczacibasi is considered an epic fail when they won 1 Champions League, 1 CEV Cup and 2 Clubs world championships. :lol:

They are just unlucky because Guidetti coaches VakifBank and made it the best club in the world.

• I love how Eczacibasi is considered an epic fail when they won 1 Champions League, 1 CEV Cup and 2 Clubs world championships. :lol:

They are just unlucky because Guidetti coaches VakifBank and made it the best club in the world.

Seriously :roll: people are obviously talking about post 2016 era, they’ve been an epic fail without a doubt! The reason they won CEV Cup was because they were not able to play in CL, which was because they finished fourth in Turkish league! When you spend tons of dollars, and all you get is a CEV Cup and a WCCH, that’s a FAIL!

• I've read a rumor about another foreign OH player may sign with Vakifbank. I really wonder that, will they have a free spot for that player? :/

ASAIK, they wanted to transfer Goncharova and Maja but the first one refused their offer, we all do know how stubborn Goncharova is. In that case, they transfered Haak instead of Goncharova.

Wow Goncha in Turkey would have been interesting. I think she would have improved her skills more as a player.. Playing in Russia all these years made her lackadaisical which is everyone's critique about her even though she is a good player lol

• Seriously :roll: people are obviously talking about post 2016 era, they’ve been an epic fail without a doubt! The reason they won CEV Cup was because they were not able to play in CL, which was because they finished fourth in Turkish league! When you spend tons of dollars, and all you get is a CEV Cup and a WCCH, that’s a FAIL!

And still only VakifBank won more than them on the international stage. :lol:

AGIL won just a CEV Cup in 2003 before their CL title. Imoco has an empty palmarès on the international stage.

Does it mean Imoco is an epic fail too? Or it's just VakifBank too strong for everyone else in this era?

• And still only VakifBank won more than them on the international stage. :lol:

AGIL won just a CEV Cup in 2003 before their CL title. Imoco has an empty palmarès on the international stage.

Does it mean Imoco is an epic fail too? Or it's just VakifBank too strong for everyone else in this era?

I don't know what you're trying to prove here, but it's pretty evident that considering the money and effort Eczacibasi makes every season, they are meeting no one's expectations. Winning the CL once, the WCCH, a competition in the start of the season, where most teams are not really prepared and don't take too seriously, and CEV Cup, with 6 foreigners is not a success... they're expected to do those things. It would be a success if Gatasaray did it for example

• Gao Yi (MB) may join Beijing BAIC in Season 19/20.

In Season 16/17, Gao Yi was loaned to Beijing and played ten matches as her debut.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• There’s no question, ECZ have underperformed by winning 0 TLs and 0 CLs in the last 3 seasons when we consider the amount of money they spend. But QPL is also right that it’s pretty much just been a case of Vakif being too good for them.

In 2016-17 they lost in the CL semis to Vakif and also in the TL 3rd place match to Vakif which meant they didn’t play CL in 2017-18. If they’d played in the CL that season they would’ve had a better chance because they played really well that season. In 2018-19 they lost to Imoco, but that could have been very different if Boskovic was healthy.

They’ve been close in the TL as well, losing the last 2 finals 3-2 to Vakifbank and they should’ve won in 2016-17 but they choked horribly vs Fenerbahce.

So yeah, they were maybe the 2nd best team in the world in those last 3 years and I think their problem is not their own level of play but 1) Vakifbank being amazing and 2) them underperforming/choking in big matches.

• i see you already started to sh*t your pants. dont shy away from competition. vulturing is no good for any sport.

And Conegliano is still the best team, i don't get it :what:

• I was really missing this kind of fights 😍 I really love Conegliano, Seria A, turkish league and Fabris vibes ❤️

• And Conegliano is still the best team, i don't get it :what:

Conegliano, worlds best... Finale loser.

Can't wait until they beat Vakif or something next WCCh in semis and lose to Liaoning to miss out on their 256th international cup

• Conegliano, worlds best... Finale loser.

Can't wait until they beat Vakif or something next WCCh in semis and lose to Liaoning to miss out on their 256th international cup

I'm happy until they don't lose against Turkish teams :win: