2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• The top Turkish clubs can definitely pay more than 500K, so I wouldn"t be surprised if she goes to Turkey sooner or later, or Italy has to keep winning cups indeed.

I remember few years ago, Fenerbahçe talked with Egonu and had a great offer for her and she really was down and wanted to go, however she said she was annoyed bcs Club Italia didn't allow her lol. I think the rumours were the bid was something like 600-700k a year.

The top Turkish clubs are really insanely rich, only reason they don't offer more yet for players is because its not needed yet in the market. To put it into perspective the Eczacibasi CEO just on his own has a net worth of over 2 Billion$

• Toguttt are the rumours True that Egonu sidned last season, conntract of 2M$ for 3 season in Conegliano??

• Toguttt are the rumours True that Egonu sidned last season, conntract of 2M$ for 3 season in Conegliano??

That's an old rumor and I think it's not true. As far as I know she signed only 1 year contract.. but I'm not 100% sure..

• MBH will be primarily used for CL or if Gabi in being unstable in the local league.. Let's see if she will dislodge Gabi of her position.

• Finally when they god their chemistry now they are going to transfer one more player :what:

I will repeat myself, Turkish teams are weaker in Turkish league than in CL or WCCH. Not only because they can have more foreign players...

In WCCH they spend much more on the court together and they found their chemistry as team. That is why their performance was ten time better than anything what they had show before....

And one more thing their are not even save for the next round of CL :whistle:

• If they signed Bartsch, find Me one more good reason why should Ebrar stay in Vakifbank??

She is doing just fine as OH, with reception and attacking.

• I agree, Ebrar is doing fine. why they keep transfering foreign players? ebrar and mbh has almost the same defense and offense. except for maturity mbh is more experience. but you can't put gabi in bench because she is good in that aspect as defensive OH.

Maybe they will try MBH-Gabi & Ebrar.

Haak can take rest.

• I really don't see why MBH would want to sign with any top team that's going to run late into the season. This is an olympic year and people like Hill, assuming Imoco playes for the CL gold will be finishing up club season just weeks before VNL. This is no ordinary VNL year as Oly's follow very quickly after. The USNT can only experiment for half the tournament because with the US's lack of a big finisher they really need to have their team chemistry working 100%. Karch will probably pick his starters early and being in Anaheim at the gym is where you want to be, not begging for a couple of weeks of rest.

• This is an olympic year and people like Hill, assuming Imoco playes for the CL gold will be finishing up club season just weeks before VNL.

Not weeks, but days. The CL final is two days before first game of VNL.

VNL starts 19 May.

CL final weekend is 16-17 May (It's not confirmed yet, the final match will be played on Saturday or Sunday)

• Rumours of Thompson in Monza during this winter.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…/14/thompson-verso-monza/

If Skorupa will be out for some time, it is a good transfer. In this way the have an open foreign spot and she can play as opposite instead of Ortolani. Meijners - Orthmann - Thompson, some real fire power!:super:

• Seria A getting better and better :mirror: