2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• We already have rumors for next season so lets start with new thread !

• crovolley

Changed the title of the thread from “2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion” to “2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)”.
  • Ebrar Karakurt better leave VB! She shouldn't be a back-up to Haak, with all respect to Haak ofc she is better and more experienced then Ebrar but Ebrar should simply not back-up anymore and def not for someone with almost same age

• ebrar will most possibly be loaned to some team in turkey. what i dont get is why vakıfbank keeps passing up signing with egonu. haak is also great but when you have the chance/opportunity to get better player, why dont you. gui must hate egonu, this is the only logical explanation.

in fact, if i were vakıf, i would get both haak and egonu(to replace zhu). egonu is the only player that could replace zhu. she is not trash in reception. she showed she could receive, she is definitely much better than kosheleva in that area. plus, she doesn't have to receive much(unless it is a jump serve). you can get by receiving with two players in women's volleyball, no?

• Not really...Ebrar will start in play-offs this season...Zhu-Rasic-Kelsey are more valuable than Sloetjes right now.

And she'll spent whole summer with Turkish NT as a starter and improve a lot...

So it's highly likely that she'll be a starter in SL next season...

Does Haak know she'll be sitting on the bench most of the time in SL and esp in play-offs?

Same exact thing happened to Boskovic in her first season with Eczacı...She spent most of the season on the bench..

• I was also thinking the same thing, Egonu had already told media multiple times she would like to play in Turkey so it seems like this is most probably a decision coming from VB staff, maybe they want to build a different kind of team which Egonu doesn't fit in? I don't know, I guess we will never really know. Vitra has Boskovic and FB has Vargas. I think sadly there is also no other Turkish team that can afford Egonu... So we won't see her in TUR some time soon : ( unless some team wants Egonu as OH as you said though I'm not really fond of that idea.

• ebrar will most possibly be loaned to some team in turkey. what i dont get is why vakıfbank keeps passing up signing with egonu. haak is also great but when you have the chance/opportunity to get better player, why dont you. gui must hate egonu, this is the only logical explanation.

in fact, if i were vakıf, i would get both haak and egonu(to replace zhu). egonu is the only player that could replace zhu. she is not trash in reception. she showed she could receive, she is definitely much better than kosheleva in that area. plus, she doesn't have to receive much(unless it is a jump serve). you can get by receiving with two players in women's volleyball, no?

I would not say she is necessarily better in all honesty. Haak is a tremendous defender given her size with great agility and is, although not as a spectacular, more stable or, in other words, less error/block-prone in relation to Egonu in attack through her ability to read the game well in addition to remarkable ball control. Yesterday, for example, when Novara and Scandicci faced each other, Egonu was blocked down or made an error 14 times in comparision to merely four times for Haak - out of a closely related number of spike attempts - and this isolated circumstance reflects fairly well their wider overall tendencies sufficently enough to regard it as a general pattern, I think. Apart from her greater versatility/diverse skill-set, I believe she might, on top of that, be more appropriate to conform with the prevailing system and mentality of Vakifbank than Egonu as well.

• Zhu Ting may or might return Chinese League for Olympics.

However, besides Henan, Tianjin must hope Zhu Ting join it in Season 19/20.

Tianjin Bohai Bank has "waited" for her for many years.

Of course, I am opposed to it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Of course no club will sign both Egonu and Haak, LOL. It would be a waste of everything and I'm sure neither of them would agree with such an arrangement.

I wonder where Sloetjes will be going. I doubt any Italian club apart from Conegliano can afford her and the other Turkish clubs seem covered on her position. It wouldn't surprise me if she headed to China or Japan.

Milena Rašić has for the first time hinted she might be departing from Vakif. She says she's torn between wanting to stay where she knows everything is great for her and wanting to try out new things. She'll decide by the end of the season. Anyway, if she does leave Vakifbank, it would feel almost like a blasphemy if she went to another Turkish club. :lol:

• I truly don't believe Egonu is making 150K today sorry. Novara can't keep paying whatever they pay her indeed as they say or more then that as she seems to want, pretty sure that number is not 150K though.

VakifBank is indeed a very rich club, but they will also start losing once they spent their money carelessly. Egonu+Haak is indeed just a waste of money and a waste of talent (likely)

• Milena Rašić has for the first time hinted she might be departing from Vakif. She says she's torn between wanting to stay where she knows everything is great for her and wanting to try out new things.

Rasic has spent a few years with Vakifbank to the point that she seems very comfortable. But I think is better for her to move to a different league and experience different things. I would love to see her in Italy or Brazil...but even China/Japan would be a great experience for her.

• Zhu Ting may or might return Chinese League for Olympics.

However, besides Henan, Tianjin must hope Zhu Ting join it in Season 19/20.

Tianjin Bohai Bank has "waited" for her for many years.

Of course, I am opposed to it.

i hope Zhu stays but i agree with you if she is supposed to be back to China then she should go to another team other than Tijanjin for the balance of the league by demanding less money (this could not make sense to some)