2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I truly don't believe Egonu is making 150K today sorry. Novara can't keep paying whatever they pay her indeed as they say or more then that as she seems to want, pretty sure that number is not 150K though.

VakifBank is indeed a very rich club, but they will also start losing once they spent their money carelessly. Egonu+Haak is indeed just a waste of money and a waste of talent (likely)

Egonu is actually making 150k this year. I'm not sure whether she'll be heading to Conegliano or SCANDICCI. I believe Scandicci has more chances than other italian teams to get her also due to both Malinov and Bosetti, teammates in the italian national team, already defending Savinodelbene. She's the perfect fit for SCANDICCI. It's sad to see Bellahaak leave SDB, but as a swedish player, with no perspective as a national volley player, she must plan a different career from that of Egonu's, who's already now the actual n.1. On the other side, Conegliano, where loads of ex-Vakifbank girls go play, is the perfect deal for Sloetjes, instead

• Why would they transfer Sloetjes when they have Fabris ? That doesn’t make sense.

I wouldn’t be surprised if She stay in Novara, they can pay her 500k € for sure...

• ok i encountered a rumour that states fener will get naz and mihajlovic while keeping vargas and bricio. when i first saw they'll get naz&mihajlovic i didnt know they were thinking about keeping vargas&bricio. i think keeping them would really a bad choice. i mean how are they gonna receive with that line up. it might seem intimidating on paper but it has serious holes.

• ok i encountered a rumour that states fener will get naz and mihajlovic while keeping vargas and bricio. when i first saw they'll get naz&mihajlovic i didnt know they were thinking about keeping vargas&bricio. i think keeping them would really a bad choice. i mean how are they gonna receive with that line up. it might seem intimidating on paper but it has serious holes.

I think Fener thinks when you have all the best servers in the world you dont need to receive :sos:

Mihajlovic isnt a little bit too expensive for them?

• Naz would be very good for Fener...indeed Brankica&Brico doesnt sound good remembering the reception

i like Vargas...she is very talented and if she keeps developing she can challenge world's best OPPs such as Tijana,Egonu etc..

Fener's problem is setter and OHs

if they get an good all-round OH next to Bricio then they can keep Bricio in the team..Rabadzieva is not the best but kinda a good all-round OH on the market

do you think Bricio-Raba are enough for to achieve big things in TL and CL ?

i mean this squad :

Naz - Vargas

Bricio-Raba

Eda - Bahar/Dicle

Melis/Merve

do you think Fener needs a second MB next to Eda ?

• We don't even know how her performance will be postpartum. For now Cansu is the most solid setter by far and the others are far from her level-wise, Ezgi Dilik might come closest and Gamze at her peak. Nursevil is tall and ok too and all around.

To me Naz should not be expected too much of yet, lets see how she will find her rythm first. Pretty sure Fenerbahçe with a good deal is more then amazing for her at this time

• I have a feeling Guidetti will want to get Naz back and he will convince Cansu to stay. Naz probably won't be at her best at first, so Cansu will be starting while Naz works her way through. And he sends Casu to the bench eventually.

Just like he will convince Ebrar to bench for Haak or whoever will be the starter OPP.

If he lets Naz go to another team they will be able to have 3 foreigners plus Naz on the court...Guidetti probably won't want to give them this.

Will be interesting to see if any of the Big 4 will try to sign Maja and Woloz.

• I think Wolosz will stay in Italy

• I don’t know what need to happend to see Wolosz leaving Conegliano.

She probably got huge salary, She is in the great team.

• for me ,I think Zhu can fit in different styles team. She is tall and very flxible. we cant see have too many steps before hitting a ball. (in 2013,when she began to show in international court.she has more steps before hit the balls.)only one or two steps to adjust her tempo now.she can handle those out-system balls and also can hit the balls quickly. also we know chinese team has different tactics.such as zhu hit balls in zone 3.this is a typical Team china tactics.seems GUi learn it from Jenny .but I only see Zhu do this tactics.Maybe Robinson cant adapt to this type . Next year,Maybe Zhu returu to China league.but i hope she will go to other leagues after 2020OG.such as Turkey,brasil,Russia.

• Lonneke Sloëtjes admits that there are rumors that she, Zhu Ting, Milena Rasic and Kelsey Robinson will play for a Chinese team next season. But she says it is still too early to take such decisions.

SOURCE: http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/n…ke-sloetjes-bij-vakifbank

It would be really strange if all 4 of them would leave Vakifbank:white:

From the OG2020 perspective, this makes sense. Gui knows he’s going to lose Zhu for next season. Thus, the chance for Vakif to win any cup next season will be extremely slim (assuming KIM and Bosco stay with Vitra next season). Since Gui is also the Turkish NT coach, he probably prefers to concentrate more on his NT players for the OG2020. My guess would be Vakifbank will basically become a Turkish NT training camp next season. Gui cannot fail for the OG2020 qualification. He needs to prove he’s at least better than the previous Turkey NT coaches.

• From the OG2020 perspective, this makes sense. Gui knows he’s going to lose Zhu for next season. Thus, the chance for Vakif to win any cup next season will be extremely slim (assuming KIM and Bosco stay with Vitra next season). Since Gui is also the Turkish NT coach, he probably prefers to concentrate more on his NT players for the OG2020. My guess would be Vakifbank will basically become a Turkish NT training camp next season. Gui cannot fail for the OG2020 qualification. He needs to prove he’s at least better than the previous Turkey NT coaches.

Turkey will never qualify for OG2020.

• From the OG2020 perspective, this makes sense. Gui knows he’s going to lose Zhu for next season. Thus, the chance for Vakif to win any cup next season will be extremely slim (assuming KIM and Bosco stay with Vitra next season). Since Gui is also the Turkish NT coach, he probably prefers to concentrate more on his NT players for the OG2020. My guess would be Vakifbank will basically become a Turkish NT training camp next season. Gui cannot fail for the OG2020 qualification. He needs to prove he’s at least better than the previous Turkey NT coaches.

My thinking also.:win:

However, there is the signing of Haak, which doesn't jibe with this theory, since she will take playing time from one of the most important Turkish prospects (Ebrar), so...

• Why would they transfer Sloetjes when they have Fabris ? That doesn’t make sense.

I wouldn’t be surprised if She stay in Novara, they can pay her 500k € for sure...

Why would Imoco sign Lowe ? Well, they actually did, despite already having Fabris...

"500k for sure"? Suuuure! Eventually they'll need to free Veljkovič and Plak at the least, though. Igor is not as rich as you may think

• Lowe was hired to replace Nagaoka though not Fabris. And Lowe's salary isnt even that big to be honest.

And it really is possible that a lot of players from Vakif are going to play in China next season since chinese league is short. This would enable them to have more time in their respective national teams for Tokyo2020.