2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I thin she will renew with Minas especially if they reach finals and also especially now that they have a major sponsor.

• i think Novara would have to offer a lot of money to get Robinson.

I wonder if they will try to replace Carlini or any of the middles?

• I thin she will renew with Minas especially if they reach finals and also especially now that they have a major sponsor.

I am not sure about that. Natalia said that the reason why she chose Minas was to recover herself, even though she had way better offers from China, Italy, and Turkey. I don't think Minas will be able to compete with richer clubs, even with a new major sponsor.

• I am not sure about that. Natalia said that the reason why she chose Minas was to recover herself, even though she had way better offers from China, Italy, and Turkey. I don't think Minas will be able to compete with richer clubs, even with a new major sponsor.

I am with Sidney on this one. Natalia will never be 100% again, why she would return to Europe and get hurt again? Here in Brazil she can rest all time she wants and needs, there she will need to push her limits and she cant handle this anymore

• Simple. It is not the same when someone offers you 200k or 400k€, even more. And that is so normal...

• I am with Sidney on this one. Natalia will never be 100% again, why she would return to Europe and get hurt again? Here in Brazil she can rest all time she wants and needs, there she will need to push her limits and she cant handle this anymore

Exactly! I mean, even if she goes abroad again, I don't know why foreign teams would take the risk of signing her given how often she's injured. At least in Minas she already has a huge and very competent health department that can take care of her.

• Exactly! I mean, even if she goes abroad again, I don't know why foreign teams would take the risk of signing her given how often she's injured. At least in Minas she already has a huge and very competent health department that can take care of her.

I agree 100% with you guys. Definitely, this would be a wise decision. But I think Natalia will get better offers and will leave Minas, because she is thinking about earning more money. I don't think she will be able to play in a high level for many years (she's almost 30), so I believe that she will enjoy the opportunities she has to play abroad and earn some $$$.

• I agree 100% with you guys. Definitely, this would be a wise decision. But I think Natalia will get better offers and will leave Minas, because she is thinking about earning more money. I don't think she will be able to play in a high level for many years (she's almost 30), so I believe that she will enjoy the opportunities she has to play abroad and earn some $$$.

Yeah, I agree with you as well. Now I remember she gave an interview last year saying she still had a few offers to stay abroad, but returned solely to take care of her body. I can see her leaving if she's 100% healthy, but I'm not sure if she'll ever be, to be honest.

I'm more curious to see if the whole "Gabi playing one season in Minas to stay close to her family and then leaving to another country" thing will actually come true.

• I believe Natalia is THAT kind of player that really appreciates the help she is given by the clubs. When she signed in Rexona a few years ago she could have left after recovering from her serious injury (tumor on her leg) but she decided to stay. My guess is that she will stay in Minas for at least one more year, and they would probably give her a lot of money. But once again: this will happen especially if Minas reaches the final and mostly wins the league.

• May i know what Natalia's current injury is? Is it the one she acquired during her stay in Fener? If so, its been a while and she isnt back to her 100% shape :( She needs to fully recover for 2020.

Yes, it is.

• I feel bad now for thinking Natalia just didn't want to play sometimes in FB matches :gone: it seems one heck of a serious injury though as she is still dealing with it today.

Btw I can appreciate FB 2x more as a team now bcs they also gave Natalia all the room to rest and didn't put money above her health like we have seen teams like EzcV, Conegliano do countless times in the past. Canaries :heart: Yellow angels forever! They let her cool down for months and I'm just glad she signed with FB and not with others as mentioned bcs maybe she would have needed to end her carreer in that case:whistle: