2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I am sure some big teams in Turkey are interested in Gabi for next season.

I think she fits better in Italy. Maybe Conegliano or Savino.

• Conegliano already try go signed her, We will see if they will try again next season.

• She's pretty weak IMHO. Weak passing and weird swing: I can always feel my shoulder hurt while she spikes. Painful to watch. ||

I dont think we're talking about the same person...

• I really don’t believe in a lot of this rumors, but it still fun... I believe a lot of players are getting many offers but still non of them will signed anything yet... Their is a lot of things that cah happend.

• I believe Natalia is THAT kind of player that really appreciates the help she is given by the clubs. When she signed in Rexona a few years ago she could have left after recovering from her serious injury (tumor on her leg) but she decided to stay. My guess is that she will stay in Minas for at least one more year, and they would probably give her a lot of money. But once again: this will happen especially if Minas reaches the final and mostly wins the league.

Ok guys, dig this:

if a now already 32 YEARS OLD brazilian player gets injured every damn time she's defending a european team; given she's already made lots of money; also considering she's surely eager to compete in the 2020 Olympic Games; finally acknowledging her current team is wonderfully coached by S. Lavarini and winning almost everything at disposal,

WHY WOULD SHE BE SO STUPID TO AGAIN MOVE TO EUROPE ?

Does anybody realize this is not a card game and loads of hidden dynamics are at play? Only Vakif and Imoco consider volleyball as piling up the "bests" and then see what's the outcome. As for Gabi, who's just 24, she could be considering moving to somewhere else -not necessarily Europe, though- but never until after the Olympics. It's so simple and easy to understand.

As for Adenizia, instead, in order for Scandicci to get to have also a foreign, possibly taller than Lucia, receiving OH in 4, she might think about going back to Brazil at the end of this season. EVERY TOP TEAM THERE would want to sign her

• Why ? Money ofc.

Like I said it is not the same to make 200k$ per season or 500k$, even more...

It is all about money, for everyone, for me, for you. Be real...

• Ok guys, dig this:

if a now already 32 YEARS OLD brazilian player gets injured every damn time she's defending a european team; given she's already made lots of money; also considering she's surely eager to compete in the 2020 Olympic Games; finally acknowledging her current team is wonderfully coached by S. Lavarini and winning almost everything at disposal,

WHY WOULD SHE BE SO STUPID TO AGAIN MOVE TO EUROPE ?

Who's this 32 y/o player that you're talking about? I guess it's not Natalia since she is 29.

And btw, volleyball is not a hobby for players, they actually have to make a lot of money out of it, considering that in a few more years they'll have to retire and start a completely new career. So... the reason is simple: they need to make money.

• They need money, sure, but many players do not think this is the only important thing in life. We have several examples...

It's not like Natalia wasn't rich already and that Minas wouldn't pay her a high amount of money.

• Logan was never going after the money. Every player has different priorities, hers was to play in as many different countries as possible. Kasia, for example, was known for her love for expensive contracts

When Kasia signed for Fener she didn't want at first. So she said her husband to ask for crazy money, the club said yes and she went there. :lol:

• Logan was never going after the money. Every player has different priorities, hers was to play in as many different countries as possible. Kasia, for example, was known for her love for expensive contracts

We also have the case of Destinee where she found comfort in one country (Brazil). The fans treat her like a royalty that even a better contract from Turkey she opted to stay.

• We also have the case of Destinee where she found comfort in one country (Brazil). The fans treat her like a royalty that even a better contract from Turkey she opted to stay.

Thats not how that went down though : ) she said she wanted to leave Brazil, had a verbal agreement with Galatasaray and said she was coming to sign them afaik I'm flying there was even said. But then she suddenly and randomly ignored the team management and never came to sign, GS fans were disappointed by her behaviour so she decided to post shady tweets and tweets about how strong and great she was and about how bad some ppl were totally not referring to GS fans *rolleyes*

She is definitely very immature and her problems don't just end with being greedy.I'm saying this as someone that had Destinee Hooker fanpages in 2012 era

• if a now already 32 YEARS OLD brazilian player gets injured every damn time she's defending a european team

She literally only played for one team abroad and she even won a national championship with them before getting injured lmao what kind of exaggeration is this

• Yeah, I agree with you as well. Now I remember she gave an interview last year saying she still had a few offers to stay abroad, but returned solely to take care of her body. I can see her leaving if she's 100% healthy, but I'm not sure if she'll ever be, to be honest.

I'm more curious to see if the whole "Gabi playing one season in Minas to stay close to her family and then leaving to another country" thing will actually come true.

I think Gabi would choose to stay home next season since the Olympic is getting closer. Same like all the other players. So they can be monitored closely and reduce the risk of heavy injuries. If Gabi chooses to play abroad after Tokyo, I believe many teams will want to get her.

I dont think we're talking about the same person...

LMFAO right? Gabi is one of the most stable receiver. Plus, her back court defense is always amazing to see. Plus, I really like her connection with Macris now, playing super fast to the outside. I wonder which foreign club's style that can fit into this? Maybe Italians?

• Thats not how that went down though : ) she said she wanted to leave Brazil, had a verbal agreement with Galatasaray and said she was coming to sign them afaik I'm flying there was even said. But then she suddenly and randomly ignored the team management and never came to sign, GS fans were disappointed by her behaviour so she decided to post shady tweets and tweets about how strong and great she was and about how bad some ppl were totally not referring to GS fans *rolleyes*

She is definitely very immature and her problems don't just end with being greedy.I'm saying this as someone that had Destinee Hooker fanpages in 2012 era

I agree on Destinee. Right now, I'm not sure any top club would want to sign her.. talking Vakif, Eczacibasi, Fener, Conegliano, Novara etc. So she stays in Brazil, where she's considered a big star, which she is, but her level has dropped for sure

• I agree on Destinee. Right now, I'm not sure any top club would want to sign her.. talking Vakif, Eczacibasi, Fener, Conegliano, Novara etc. So she stays in Brazil, where she's considered a big star, which she is, but her level has dropped for sure

Well, unfortunately in Brazil she is also able to arrive like 2 months after the date scheduled and she is not punished for that... So I mean, she has reasons why she enjoys playing here.